Treasure of the 7th Seal... NOT the Beale Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:hello: Treasure of the 7th Seal at Bruton Parish in Williamsburg, Va. is NOT connected to the Beale Treasure IMHO. Been there, listened to folks from Arizona at their conference there (wife & I didn't know about prior to "just being in the same hotel"... it was in the basement)
& wife said... "DANG graveyard, AGAIN!" HA! LOST TREASURE Online has State Treasures - Virginia "listing" on this... AND! It is NOT in Arlington County, Va. "Google" Treasure of the 7th Seal. :tongue3: 8-)

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Prove that it isn't related,lol, United action, the legacy of the treasure Beale speaks of,is way more important than originally thought.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ten years from now we'll all be sitting around the camp fire asking, "Do you remember when we thought it was this treasure?" And such is the mystery of the Beale Papers, we can attach it to just about anything treasure related if want to. You have to admit, fact or fiction, it is a very alluring masterpiece.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I can definitely prove what the key is stating, I would share,but, Its right at the vault map. Soon I will. Thr document is littered with writing, thanks to Frank I can see better. Suspicions confirmed. Justsayn..lol

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I can definitely prove what the key is stating, I would share,but, Its right at the vault map. Soon I will. Thr document is littered with writing, thanks to Frank I can see better. Suspicions confirmed. \
Justsayn..lol
So YOU say... ever been to Bruton Parish, in Williamsburg, Va.? Has Frank?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So YOU say... ever been to Bruton Parish, in Williamsburg, Va.? Has Frank?

I haven't been, don't know about Frank. Don't think that means,its not real, there are many,online tours of everything.

K

Kentucky Kache

Said the chicken to the pig, "I'll bring the eggs, you bring the bacon.":tongue3:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
INTERESTING, indeed! Thomas Jefferson went to the College of William & Mary for his undergrad degree; then he "read law" for 6 years to get his law degree. He DID attend Bruton Parish Church occasionaly; MOSTLY went to the W & M Chapel. George Washington got his Surveyor's license at W & M... NOTHING about Bacon's Vault; BEWARE of the Sages of the 7th Seal! "Google" Sages of the 7th Seal

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
They studied at George Wythe house next to Parish, wrote the DoI there. Suppose to be a tunnel.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The West well that was supposed to be the entrance to the tunnel was excavated in 1959--------no tunnel was found. However there is other places the entrance could be but they won't be needed as the Rockefeller Foundation dug through the top of the vault-------whether empty or not don't know.

Justintime you are right about the DOI.

He IS correct about the DOI. In terms of the RF digging through the BV; pretend I am from Missouri... SHOW ME!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is Krazy, wow. I didn't take the story in this direction, It,took me. Justintime..

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is Krazy, wow. I didn't take the story in this direction, It,took me. Justintime..

SURE ya did... "google" WHAT, franklin? "WASHINGTON & LEE" ?!?! THAT is in WESTERN Virginia, Lexington, Va. area... VMI, NSA, etc.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My day started with a sinus infection, by noon I had developed a tooth ache. To keep my mind off of the multiple discomfort I decided to work on a project in the garage, where I ran a nail into the top of my head. So there I am, I can hardly breath, chewing is out of the question, and I'm bleeding up top. Ok, take a break, go see what's on Tnet....and I find this. Man, my head is taking a royal beating today! :laughing7:

PS: All the above and I still have a sense of humor.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
6 DEGREES OF SIR FRANCIS BACON

The Bruton vault legend brings together the world of treaure hunting with all the #1 conspiracy tales.
Starting with Bacon,the story includes Shakespeare,Elizabeth I,Jesuits,Freemasons,York & Scottish Rite,Skull & Bones,Illuminatti,Rockefeller,and every NEW WORLD ORDER group,I know I have missed a few of the usual suspects.
Claims have been made that clues to the BRUTON CIPHERS can be found in Shakespeares plays.
For example:
From "THE TEMPEST" first folio-
"Thee where crabs grow and with my long nay!"
Now take the 36 letters and form into a 6X6 grid and you have:
theeWh
erceRa
bsGROw
anDIOw
thmyLo
ngnaYl
The 5th letter in each row spells W ROWLY,Bacon's secretary,who preserved his papers.
In rows 2 & 3,the middle letters spell out GRID,the same keyword used in the Bruton Ciphers.
Remember,"THE TEMPEST" was about "a brave new world"

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering the entire scope of the theory being discussed and all of the elements that would have been required to have pulled it off, clearly we're talking about a minimum of hundreds of various skilled people in multiple locations all working together in perfect concert under a mutual oath toward an absolute cause that was conducted with absolute control and with absolute and unbroken secrecy. Just saying..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions