Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Which is evidence that the 1885 Lynchburg buying public didn't accept the Beale treasure story as true.
What was priced at 50 cents in the beginning, the price was latter dropped to 10 cents.

If you think that as evidence, your are nothing more than conspiracy theorist . see below

Examples conspiracy theory

noun
a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
An observation, Laf, what do you think is the reason the price was reduced from 50 cents to 10 cents and why the 1885 Lynchburg buyers didn't go en mass on a Bedford county treasure hunt?
Remember, if it wasn't for Newton Hazelwood involving the Hart brothers, and George Hart's 1959 HART PAPERS which inspired Pauline Innis book, the 1885 Beale Papers would have become a forgotten period piece dime novel.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
An observation, Laf, what do you think is the reason the price was reduced from 50 cents to 10 cents and why the 1885 Lynchburg buyers didn't go en mass on a Bedford county treasure hunt?
Remember, if it wasn't for Newton Hazelwood involving the Hart brothers, and George Hart's 1959 HART PAPERS which inspired Pauline Innis book, the 1885 Beale Papers would have become a forgotten period piece dime novel.
VERY True! Taken from the paper-back, GOLD-covered book... GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE by P. Innis; GL HART wrote in his HART PAPERS, "As of the present date, January 1, 1952, the writer will make an effort to put in writing all that he knows or surmises about the above subject..." (1898-1912). (Page 179). This copy is HIGHLY recommended, as it has ADDITIONAL info relating to the HART/INNIS "connection"...

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny thing is, that no one made money from the original pamphlet .
Are you quite sure of that?
It was advertised for 23 weeks in Button's Lynchburg Virginian and sold at Guggenheimer's store.
On what do you base your statement?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you quite sure of that?
It was advertised for 23 weeks in Button's Lynchburg Virginian and sold at Guggenheimer's store.
On what do you base your statement?

Nice to see proof of all this you keep saying, just don't believe much of what you say at this time .

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to see proof of all this you keep saying, just don't believe much of what you say at this time .
When you make statements like this it reveals the minimal research and understanding of the entire story surrounding the creation, copyrighting, printing, publishing, marketing, and sale of the 1885 Beale Papers.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
When you make statements like this it reveals the minimal research and understanding of the entire story surrounding the creation, copyrighting, printing, publishing, marketing, and sale of the 1885 Beale Papers.

I just like dealing with facts that can be backed up . I look for three documents that confirm the facts . You seem not to have much proof of what you say, that's all !

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
We have yet to see even one document from you that can back up your claim of solving the Beale ciphers or even conclusive on who the Beale of the job pamphlet was.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have no problem with your opinions, but you have always had a problem with other people here, so let's be fair.
Taken from POST #702 Nov 20 2014 by Old Silver
You seem to have been grinding that axe for a while, so let's be fair.
Is discussing different points of view constitute having problems with other people on TN?
If this is so, why does it matter to you?

O

Old Silver

Taken from POST #702 Nov 20 2014 by Old Silver
You seem to have been grinding that axe for a while, so let's be fair.
Is discussing different points of view constitute having problems with other people on TN?
If this is so, why does it matter to you?

You can't come up with any viable argument against anyone, so you resort to silliness. Everything anyone ever posts you come along with everything you can think of of how they can't be right. People like to come here to discuss treasures that may or may not be real, but we like discussing them. You have every right to disagree, but my goodness, sometimes you protest too much. And your arguments are really not very good. So if you want to debunk something, please come up with things that would convince someone you are right.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Old Silver. after research concerning the Beale adventure as detailed in the 1885 Beale Papers text, it became obvious that NO collaborating evidence existed anywhere that can confirm those events in the narrative test ever occurred, I began to analyze the text itself for sources of the story. I have provided a chain of evidence, which I have stated is circumstantial many times, but that chain holds strong against the lack of NONEXISTING evidence of these events having ever occurred.

Last edited:
O

Old Silver

Old Silver. after research concerning the Beale adventure as detailed in the 1885 Beale Papers text, it became obvious that NO collaborating evidence existed anywhere that can confirm those events in the narrative test ever occurred, I began to analyze the text itself for sources of the story. I have provided a chain of evidence, which I have stated is circumstantial many times, but that chain holds strong against the lack of NONEXISTING evidence of these events having ever occurred.

Your circumstantial evidence against other poster's circumstantial evidence.

O

Old Silver

ECS, what evidence did you use to determine that my 1893 newspaper article was a book review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread