The Simpson Papers - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: The Simpson Papers

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    759 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    I don't think it works that way.
    Oh....and it works by flooding the site with "History" from another time? Just to "Offer Insight" into your creation of a new roundabout explanation of how to make sense of codes you haven't broken.?

Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman.........as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options.....

You can just watch it all unfold then......I dont think you deserve to even see you are being a fool, you seem to do nothing but offer a laugh and a "History Lesson" about your research...

When did you ever try to work on the codes

This subject is so tied up with BS that I ahve had to go internationally to find master codebreakers to verify my work,,,,,

Guys who work on things like Kryptos........real codebreakers......not Armchair Historians sensationalizing their theories for their "oops" saga about what they forgot to study in school before their finals.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman.........as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options...
    Will this be "based on a true story" where Reavis meets Emerson and Poe by way of Jean Lafitte and they create the Beale Papers with Jacob Waltz about the Templar treasure being buried in Pennslyvania and Nova Scotia?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    9016 times
    Oh....and it works by flooding the site with "History" from another time? Just to "Offer Insight" into your creation of a new roundabout explanation of how to make sense of codes you haven't broken.?

Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman.........as we are finishing the filming this spring and are already booked producing podcasts and other film options.....

You can just watch it all unfold then......I dont think you deserve to even see you are being a fool, you seem to do nothing but offer a laugh and a "History Lesson" about your research...

When did you ever try to work on the codes

This subject is so tied up with BS that I ahve had to go internationally to find master codebreakers to verify my work,,,,,

Guys who work on things like Kryptos........real codebreakers......not Armchair Historians sensationalizing their theories for their "oops" saga about what they forgot to study in school before their finals.
    When "real code breakers" resort to being the only ones who continue to bump their theories to the top, well, it's like putting the already dead on life support. Period! Enough said.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    ...and it works by flooding the site with "History" from another time...
    Mentioning history does bring forth the question whether or not the Beale expedition as related in the pamphlet ever occurred, and if it did not, the ciphers are meaningless construction of the Beale Papers' author.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    759 times
    What is meaningless is your repetitive drivel.......sorry you are nothing but an opinion after the fact here.

Cry about it for three more pages then,....see what it looks like to a viewer watching you two trolls make fools of yourselves harassing someone for their legwork and offering of new information to the whole site...

you two are neither the judges of another's work nor the only interested parties here....so good luck with that reputation to be chasing after

ELDORADO's GOLD.....LOL

Our new facebook page.:

(Removed by mod for rule violation)
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Nov 15, 2015 at 02:42 PM.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36228 times
    Eldo end the insults.....
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    175 times
    Special thanks going out to Jean Laf for his Beale Ciphers post.....

and the addition of the The Simpson Papers

Will be featured info in a few upcoming books and documentaries this year.

(Edited by mods out of denial)

PS ...having a hard time getting through to WIKI and someone keeps erasing the post there....will be back up soon
    So are you banned too?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    Are trying to join that select group with all these useless bumps of old posts that add nothing to the discussion?
    I am sure a moderator will aid you in this endeavor.

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    175 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Are trying to join that select group with all these useless bumps of old posts that add nothing to the discussion?
    I was banned for 6 months, just caching up here.

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    175 times
    Are you a mod now?

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36228 times
    ECS, your not a mod, stop the harassment now.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    I have never claimed to be a mod, but I do have a question.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    The Hart Papers are Fiction...
    Which would make Innis book fiction as she received her information from George Hart who also introduced her to an Otey family member who had an iron box with that numbers covered torn slip of paper.
    The same can be said of Ellis, who borrowed the PLANTERS HOTEL in St Louis reference in the Hart Papers.
    It is interesting that the 1885 BEALE PAPERS keeps generating new versions spun from the original fabric and the never ending '"real story behind the Beale story" alternatives clothed in gossamer fact.
    audigger53 likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7626 times
    Which would make Innis book fiction as she received her information from George Hart who also introduced her to an Otey family member who had an iron box with that numbers covered torn slip of paper.
    The same can be said of Ellis, who borrowed the PLANTERS HOTEL in St Louis reference in the Hart Papers.
    It is interesting that the 1885 BEALE PAPERS keeps generating new versions spun from the original fabric and the never ending '"real story behind the Beale story" alternatives clothed in gossamer fact.
    ECS, It is not that the Hart Papers, Innis' books or Ellis' book are fiction. These three you mentioned make no claims as being authentic or that they recovered a treasure. It is only their work and speculations on the solving of this mystery. Their works and others work can help us to either solve this mystery or come to a conclusion as to whether this is a treasure worth searching and hunting for or do we chalk it up to just being a story. Which is what you have already done. Let us make up our own minds about this treasure story as you have done. We can read pro and cons and still make up our own mind. Myself I could go either way as I have not completely made up my mind one way or the other. I know the Beale Party Expedition did not happen but that does not mean that these cipher codes could not be something that could lead us to another large treasure such as the CSA Treasury. We need some documented letters, diaries or journals that may shed some light on the matter.
    Rebel - KGC and audigger53 like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18217 times
    Oh...

Anyways me and Jean will just enjoy the actual solves with Ken Bauman...
    Franklin, what is your opinion the "actual solves" and/or "real story behind the Beale story" presented by the above?
    All these "solves" and "real stories behind the Beale story" have all been different, all being based on the preconceived expectations of the cipher solver or researcher.
    The reason I mention the Harts, Innis, Ellis was to present examples on how the original Beale story was expanded upon by this speculation, and this speculation continues to this day with no resolution in sight.
    ...and the answer as to why there is no resolution has been obvious for quite some time.
    audigger53 likes this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links