And even more DUPER....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“...unintelligible"...."missing paper.” This is how the author described it so it certainly wasn't a document or writing in the literary sense as both of these would be intelligible. But wait a minute, how does he know that what he is looking for encompasses an, “unintelligible missing paper?”

There are many such tell-tales in the Beale Pamphlet story if only you look for them. So very clearly, either way, fiction or otherwise, this story and all of its details have been arranged by the author with a deceptive purpose that is vastly different then what he has attempted to present to the general public. Those who believe otherwise are only fooling themselves.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
“...unintelligible"...."missing paper.” This is how the author described it so it certainly wasn't a document or writing in the literary sense as both of these would be intelligible. But wait a minute, how does he know that what he is looking for encompasses an, “unintelligible missing paper?

There are many such tell-tales in the Beale Pamphlet story if only you look for them. So very clearly, either way, fiction or otherwise, this story and all of its details have been arranged by the author with a deceptive purpose that is vastly different then what he has attempted to present to the general public. Those who believe otherwise are only fooling themselves.

MAYBE, it is FACTION... "fiction" based on FACTS! The ONLY "strange" missing piece of paper that I saw was of a piece of paper with numbers on it... sorta like a Template; can't remember where I saw it... :dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I hear in my mind reading this post! [video]http://23fm.com/archives/706[/video]
Good Job Jean.

The thing you and Jean are missing in all of this is that what I've been explaining in these duper threads isn't bad of news for true believers. Maybe you and Jean just need to give up the totally lost defensive stance and give it all a little more thought.

Maybe, what you need to be considering is how this could possibly be good news for true believers? Give it some thought and it might eventually come to you.

Last edited:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“...unintelligible"...."missing paper.” This is how the author described it so it certainly wasn't a document or writing in the literary sense as both of these would be intelligible. But wait a minute, how does he know that what he is looking for encompasses an, “unintelligible missing paper?”

LMAO

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm 100% sure you are....:laughing7:....never doubted it for a moment and even more certain of it today.

And by the way, do yourself and Jean a favor and ask yourself why, in those "failed Hart papers", it was requested that 2 copies be made of 1, 3 copies of 2, and 3 copies of 3? Why not 3 copies of 1 as well? Trust me, you and Jean are providing a ton of laughs. The more you post the more shots you fire into the bottom of your already sinking boat. :laughing7: I.e., "authenticated without a doubt" etc., etc., etc. :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here, let me explain this complicated math to you.....

If I gave you a piece of paper and asked you to make me 3 copies I would have 4.
If I gave you another piece of paper and asked you to make 3 copies I would have 4.
And if I gave you yet another piece of paper and asked you to make 2 copies I would have 3, unless of course, I still had one copy, a different copy, for myself. :laughing7:

You author was looking for "a missing unintelligible piece of paper".......was he not. :laughing7:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here, let me explain this complicated math to you.....

If I gave you a piece of paper and asked you to make me 3 copies I would have 4.
If I gave you another piece of paper and asked you to make 3 copies I would have 4.
And if I gave you yet another piece of paper and asked you to make 2 copies I would have 3, unless of course, I still had one copy, a different copy, for myself. :laughing7:

You author was looking for "a missing unintelligible piece of paper".......was he not. :laughing7:

You are overthinking the process
!

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True, this after having drastically under thought the process when I was still green, just as you are now. :laughing7:

I read you only have been working on the Beale ciphers for twenty years. And I'm green? :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read you only have been working on the Beale ciphers for twenty years. And I'm green? :icon_thumright:

"Exactly!" Now you're catching on....all of the roads you're traveling now have long since been traveled and realized. But you'll get there too someday, maybe.....:thumbsup:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It becomes a different form of apologetics once someone has decipher the text in question, and based on what i see here you people have gone over the edge of questionable debate.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It becomes a different form of apologetics once someone has decipher the text in question, and based on what i see here you people have gone over the edge of questionable debate.

Now you're getting it. Over the years and after the all stones turned we have left very little to be questioned. :thumbsup: (Though there are still some questions/possibilities to be explored.)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, we have not seen proof of anyone deciphering the text in question- just a lot of blah, blah, blah and back patting, seasoned with insults to cover that lack proof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread