OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see, you are upset that they are not showing you how they decoded the papers and they will not tell you were the treasure is. I see, :laughing7:

You are simply copping out on the debate you keep pursuing because you have absolutely nothing of reasonable significance to debate with. That much is easy to see as you continue to display this same general behavior. Dodge-ball is a game that is usually played by those who don't want to get hit with the ball. :laughing7:

Crypto,

Now I know I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, but, to my knowledge, and to date over the years, there are two theories out there that harbor extremely strongcircumstantial evidence”, one of these in support of the tale while the other is in opposition of the tale. But here's the thing with both of these, despite all efforts by some of the best in business both of these theories still lack that all-important and required document of, direct implication. Without this document source as reference then both of these extremely strong theories still reside as just two more existing theories that lack the required muscle in order to turn them into something conclusive.

What do we mean by, direct implication? As example this might be a discovered letter that directly implicates Beale or Morriss in the secret transfer of enormous wealth, or one that directly references the huge stash of existing wealth in Bedford County, Virgina, from an established involved source, etc., etc., etc. This might also include a letter or written concern regarding the extended absence of 30 men who set out for the west from the Bedford area during the effected period that directly references Beale, etc., etc., etc.

I can tell you that there are some older writings in existence that do reference secret transfers of wealth from west to east during the period, a few of these even references names, but sadly they do not directly reference anyone implicated in the Beale Papers, nor do they reference Bedford, County, Virginia, only Richmond. In fact, the referenced dates of transfer even correlate with the dates of deposit offered in the Beale Pamphlet. Yet, there is still no direct implication of those who are referenced in that pamphlet story. So where is the required connection? Sadly, it still fails to exist, which means that the theorist could just as easily be completely inaccurate in his otherwise seemingly strong proposal of possible solution. “Direct Implication”, it is a must! Without it we hold nothing other then pure conjecture and speculation that is most likely wrong and a simple product of our own stubborn determination and fleeting imagination.

Both Jean and Eldo, and many others, lack this factor of required direct implication. Someday I hope someone discovers such a source.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Direct Implication”, it is a must! Without it we hold nothing other then pure conjecture and speculation that is most likely wrong and a simple product of our own stubborn determination and fleeting imagination.

Both Jean and Eldo, and many others, lack this factor of required direct implication. Someday I hope someone discovers such a source.

Your source must be the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and maybe some Decoded....LOL

Glad the lesson in scientific theory is keeping up, but unfortunately I have to Implicate you in your stubbornness to see the facts presented

The fact is, not one of you have ever...

EVER......

..............considered where their mines were located at, and I have asserted time and time again that there are numerous markers, maps, and terraformed objects made into a series of steps to follow to both the mines and the shares stashed in VA.

These lead you right to the vault, where another map gets you the location of 30 men's shares, buried nearby.

NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE ASSERTED ANYTHING CONCERNING THE LOCATION OF THE 30 MEN?

WHY NOT.....I found them and their mines.......

I Directly Implicated James Reavis and Jacob Walz in the murder and the theft of gold from the miners.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Your source must be the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and maybe some Decoded....LOL

Glad the lesson in scientific theory is keeping up, but unfortunately I have to Implicate you in your stubbornness to see the facts presented

EVER......

..............considered where their mines were located at, and I have asserted time and time again that there are numerous markers, maps, and terraformed objects made into a series of steps to follow to both the mines and the shares stashed in VA.

These lead you right to the vault, where another map gets you the location of 30 men's shares, buried nearby.

I Directly Implicated James Reavis and Jacob Walz in the murder and the theft of gold from the miners.

YOU have found "such" in VIRGINIA, and are writing a book about it...?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EVER......

Eldo, you can charge anything you like, whatever you think sounds good to you. But the FACT is simply this, it's your stubbornness to except the fact that you don't have anything that directly implicates anything or anyone referenced in the Beale papers. You've simply conspired to create a fabulous conspiracy out of pure speculation and conjecture of your own design. Again, show my something, anything, that "directly implicates" Beale, Ward, Morriss as taking part in your dramatically engineered theory. The only source of the tale in existence is the pamphlet and just look at what you've managed to create from just that one source.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your tabloids are really getting farfetched guys. Stories about flings and duels to the death, tales about this Ward that Ward etc..

I located the mines in AZ, and the troves in VA

How do you think I located the mines? Because I actually had a direction and distance to confirm where they were encoded in the Beale Papers and the stones there have matching codes scribed into them, found also in the Beale Papers

How do you think that I located their Vault and the 30 men's shares? Because I had maps to the precise location for each of them, and had gathered more information from the fact that there are names used to show what type of coding is present.

Beale being a code maker and Ward being a Map Maker, specifically the creator of a certain distance chart that shows the TYPE of work these men were masters in.

Using this as the reasoning to look for coded messages, and out of place wording, I also took numerical values in the Papers and attributed them to the distances and degrees of inclination and

BOOM....all points converged showing an exact match.

After I am done digging this fall the whole world will be able to see the work better.

Until then,

Enjoy being duped into finding the actual people listed in the Papers, as they are covers and all fraudulent names and mere landmarks to go by in the journey.

It took me a few months myself to figure it all out without the actual numerical codes.

It was crafted so someone from either side could find the location if they were uninformed about the other clues.

The Beale Papers would lead to the vault, and the stones would lead to the vault as well.

They wanted to make their getaway so they dropped the letters afterwards, and then disappeared, leaving a ten year window.

The fact is that since nobody was there when the papers were printed, nobody to confirm the identity of the person known as Ward, it could have been any Agent in disguise, portrayed by a different person.

My guess is that nobody here who is a skeptic about the authenticity of the Papers has looked thoroughly to see if there is another reason for the timing of the statements being off, the mathematics about their times being completely wrong, and the different statements being out of place in that context of the older story, showing the intentional coding of another story altogether.

Nobody ever checked into any of this, just "Went right into Cracking the Codes" like they wanted you to.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact is that since nobody was there when the papers were printed, nobody to confirm the identity of the person known as Ward, it could have been any Agent in disguise, portrayed by a different person.

And there you just said, and admitted, a mouthful. :laughing7: "It could have been..."

It could have been this, or it could have been that, or anything else you wish to explore and construct in your mind. Again, show us something, anything, that directly implicates any of the people in the Beale papers to your towering conspiracy theory. Maybe produce the same type of directly implicating evidence that the grand adventure ever took place. Do this and you're likely to get an entirely different response from the producers you continue to bash. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Your tabloids are really getting farfetched guys. Stories about flings and duels to the death, tales about this Ward that Ward etc...
The duel between Beale and Risqué happened and was the cause of Beale fleeing Bedford county to New Orleans where he took part in the Battle of New Orleans along side Pascal Buford.
James Beverly Ward related to both Risqué and Buford was the copyright owner of the 1885 Beale Papers, and his daughter, Adeline Ward McVeigh, stated in a newspaper article, that her father was the author of the Beale Papers job pamphlet.
...and Morriss was related by marriage to the extended Risqué family bloodline.
No Reavis or Waltz were involved or mentioned in the events of the 1820's written in the Beale Papers, its just an attempt to combine two separate treasure legends to create a new legend.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Reavis or Waltz were involved or mentioned in the events of the 1820's written in the Beale Papers, its just an attempt to combine two separate treasure legends to create a new legend.

You still assert that the storyline youre proposing related to the 1820's ?

If it was that easy for you to find "information" relating to events in the 1820's, so could a master forger, as was Reavis, and being in the Confederate Military, and a clerk and real estate agent, he basically had easy access from his office, which happens to be in St. Louis, MO.

What another fabled coincidence that has more connection to both areas that I am in reference to at the same exact time, that is being proposed by me as his base of operations for securing the claims to the areas and plotting to mine them with "men of good standing" on a "perilous enterprise", but now we see the cover story of hunting as the motive for leaving VA, but they form a Military Organization for the men??

Not a very good storyline if you try to follow it, its as shotty as a history book would be written from the times, sensationalized with hidden mistakes to be overlooked in the drawn out ramble to seem like it was set in another time. Distractions and other tactics involved, and numerous other hints left to be recognized in the Beale Papers that correlate sequentially with the Mine System Maps and Stones

It does also reference numerous other facts about thirty men mysteriously missing in both tales, with the Beale being specific as to the fact there were additional letters speaking of a ten year wait, a delay as they were destined for death in AZ at Massacre Grounds. They also speak of a friend who would return a Key from St. Louis, MO

Not to mention the numerous other mapped inferences to the locations in both AZ and VA with the final reference made to Moneta, VA, and Bedford, VA as scribed on one of these stones found in AZ.....another coincidence?

There is a mirror of both sets of crafted stories, and I am the only one to ever assert this fact.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Your tabloids are really getting farfetched guys. Stories about flings and duels to the death, tales about this Ward that Ward etc..

I located the mines in AZ, and the troves in VA

How do you think I located the mines? Because I actually had a direction and distance to confirm where they were encoded in the Beale Papers and the stones there have matching codes scribed into them, found also in the Beale Papers

How do you think that I located their Vault and the 30 men's shares? Because I had maps to the precise location for each of them, and had gathered more information from the fact that there are names used to show what type of coding is present.

Beale being a code maker and Ward being a Map Maker, specifically the creator of a certain distance chart that shows the TYPE of work these men were masters in.

Using this as the reasoning to look for coded messages, and out of place wording, I also took numerical values in the Papers and attributed them to the distances and degrees of inclination and

BOOM....all points converged showing an exact match.

After I am done digging this fall the whole world will be able to see the work better.

Until then,

Enjoy being duped into finding the actual people listed in the Papers, as they are covers and all fraudulent names and mere landmarks to go by in the journey.

It took me a few months myself to figure it all out without the actual numerical codes.

It was crafted so someone from either side could find the location if they were uninformed about the other clues.

The Beale Papers would lead to the vault, and the stones would lead to the vault as well.

They wanted to make their getaway so they dropped the letters afterwards, and then disappeared, leaving a ten year window.

My guess is that nobody here who is a skeptic about the authenticity of the Papers has looked thoroughly to see if there is another reason for the timing of the statements being off, the mathematics about their times being completely wrong, and the different statements being out of place in that context of the older story, showing the intentional coding of another story altogether.

Nobody ever checked into any of this, just "Went right into Cracking the Codes" like they wanted you to.

Reckon we WILL see, then...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could have been, could be, it's possible, maybe, perhaps, what if, etc., etc., etc. It's all just pure speculation and wild conjecture. This means this, that means that, this aligns with this and that, ect., etc., etc. It's all just pure speculation and wild conjecture. "If it's not been manufactured in your own mind then where is that documented direct implication to any of it?"

The fact that you have been able to make connections to so many different treasure legends without any directly implicating sources should tell you something obvious about your huge conspiracy theory. It should tell you just how easy it is to manufacture circumstantial evidence to support your tale, or most any treasure tale that lacks direct implication. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions