The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
All I have to invest is in the time I have spent working on the back and side story to the Beale Papers . The decoding is just about were I need it to be, for I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this sort of ciphers .
Are you less than a perfectionist on other sort ciphers?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
To all investigators of Beale:

In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself. Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) has a beginning revelation at this site by the owner of the site himself, as of July 19th, Roy Dallas:

Home

Now, I am willing to talk about the six sites of mine and somewhat on the exposed clues in the above website. It should be clear that there is no need for splitting of hairs of the text of the Beale Papers, enough tangible evidence is at hand to show that the Papers are basically solved. What is important is to validate the six locations if possible (denials to search have been experienced as they are national historical sites/landmarks). There is great reason to be highly motivated and this is no joke folks.

Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
To all investigators of Beale:

In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself. Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) has a beginning revelation at this site by the owner of the site himself, as of July 19th, Roy Dallas:

Home

Now, I am willing to talk about the six sites of mine and somewhat on the exposed clues in the above website. It should be clear that there is no need for splitting of hairs of the text of the Beale Papers, enough tangible evidence is at hand to show that the Papers are basically solved. What is important is to validate the six locations if possible (denials to search have been experienced as they are national historical sites/landmarks). There is great reason to be highly motivated and this is no joke folks.

Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

Two questions,
Did you decode the cipher ?
If you did, do you see the Epitaph/Death poem ?
If you don't see the Epitaph/Death poem, please try again to decode the cipher .

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
The Beale Papers is deciphered.
Does your "Epitaph/Death Poem" lead to a vault or is it just an informational value?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale Papers is deciphered.
Does your "Epitaph/Death Poem" lead to a vault or is it just an informational value?

Within the first 400 numbers of the cipher there is a Epitaph DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS . This is some of what you would see in the Epitaph . If you are not seeing the Epitaph you have not decoded the cipher correctly .

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale Papers is deciphered...
Two claims of Beale cipher solutions.
Is it possible that both are right, or are both wrong?
On another site, Laf bills himself as "The Only Man Who Solved The Beale Codes"
Interesting.
I wonder if either of these self proclaimed codebreakers solved the list containing those involved with Beale and entitled to a share of the treasure, as Franklin has done years ago.
Or, like so many claimants before them, they only decoded the location of the treasure.
What say you?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
ECS...both could very well be right, at least to a degree.
I do not have any clue as to what Laf has discovered.
Franklin may be correct in his findings as well.
The one and only important part, I would think, is the location of the cache possessing whatever it may contain.
I am venturing to say that within 60 days there will be an announcement...somewhere.
I guess we'll just have to wait, be patient and see.
It will be wonderful though. The next big thing.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not have any clue as to what Laf has discovered.
The one and only important part, I would think, is the location of the cache possessing whatever it may contain.
I am venturing to say that within 60 days there will be an announcement...somewhere.

Time will tell !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Within the first 400 numbers of the cipher there is a Epitaph DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS . This is some of what you would see in the Epitaph . If you are not seeing the Epitaph you have not decoded the cipher correctly .
...and you will be seeing "the dish ran away with the spoon".

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Extra time is necessary for preparation and a job well done. Slap shot work does not fit the bill. Slow and steady wins the race.

One must want the this mystery to be solved and NOT want it NOT to be solved. See?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Extra time is necessary for preparation and a job well done. Slap shot work does not fit the bill. Slow and steady wins the race.

One must want the this mystery to be solved and NOT want it NOT to be solved. See?
Did you find Remy Ledoux's names in C3 as Laf claims?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
I do not have any clue as to what Laf has discovered.***

ECS...please note asterix above.
What you ask is moot.

Next question please.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread