Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times

    The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

    To all investigators of Beale:

    In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself. Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) has a beginning revelation at this site by the owner of the site himself, as of July 19th, Roy Dallas:

    The Beale Treasure

    Now, I am willing to talk about the six sites of mine and somewhat on the exposed clues in the above website. It should be clear that there is no need for splitting of hairs of the text of the Beale Papers, enough tangible evidence is at hand to show that the Papers are basically solved. What is important is to validate the six locations if possible (denials to search have been experienced as they are national historical sites/landmarks). There is great reason to be highly motivated and this is no joke folks. You might check out this site as well:

    www.annetittensor@wordpress.com (click on "fellow researchers, ie., ken bauman)

    Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

    The primary method of hiding in Mount Pleasant mansion (Philadelphia) lead to by the Beale Papers:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quoin photo 4 (1).jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	157.9 KB 
ID:	1192686

    Signed:

    Legrand
    Ken Bauman
    GNARLED - American Cryptogram Association
    Private comments to me: kabauman86@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times

  3. #3
    us
    El Presidente

    Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger too
    1,553
    466 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I have sent you an email.....check your inbox, it may be beneficial to you to look into the information there.

    Also the owners here have some issues with other member's site links posted here, as they consider it a no-no, even though we need to verify with these links. Don't be suprised if it gets canned

    Best,

    Eldo

  4. #4
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times
    Thanks for responding Eldo and for your email. I am astounded that no one else cares to respond? I see views of this post, but no activity...telling?

  5. #5

    Jun 2007
    18,208
    9570 times
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    Thanks for responding Eldo and for your email. I am astounded that no one else cares to respond? I see views of this post, but no activity...telling?
    Bedford County, Pennsylvania, eh...?

  6. #6
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7,432
    7936 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE, Poe's GOLD BUG, eh...?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  7. #7
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times
    Ah...Eldo was correct.

    :-)

  8. #8

    Jun 2007
    18,208
    9570 times
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    Ah...Eldo was correct.

    :-)
    Eh...?

  9. #9
    us
    Rev

    Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    3,143
    284 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    To all investigators of Beale:

    In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself. Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) has a beginning revelation at this site by the owner of the site himself, as of July 19th, Roy Dallas:

    The Beale Treasure

    Now, I am willing to talk about the six sites of mine and somewhat on the exposed clues in the above website. It should be clear that there is no need for splitting of hairs of the text of the Beale Papers, enough tangible evidence is at hand to show that the Papers are basically solved. What is important is to validate the six locations if possible (denials to search have been experienced as they are national historical sites/landmarks). There is great reason to be highly motivated and this is no joke folks. You might check out this site as well:

    www.annetittensor@wordpress.com (click on "fellow researchers, ie., ken bauman)

    Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

    The primary method of hiding in Mount Pleasant mansion (Philadelphia) lead to by the Beale Papers:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quoin photo 4 (1).jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	157.9 KB 
ID:	1192686

    Signed:

    Legrand
    Ken Bauman
    GNARLED - American Cryptogram Association
    Private comments to me: kabauman86@hotmail.com
    Mr Bauman

    Looking at doing a short movie about the Beale Papers. Do you want to add yours to the mix?

    Looking for 5-10 min HD video must have a suit and tie in a office or desk setting. A interview or Just yourself speaking on the topic The Beale Papers.
    Please do not give out you secrets just looking for your theories on the topic. If you make the final cut for the film you will become a equal partner in that film.
    At this time we have a few people willing to do this to promote there theories. Thanks to you guys we will be moving forward with this project. Looking at putting it together this November.
    ( DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS )

  10. #10

    Jun 2007
    18,208
    9570 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    Mr Bauman

    Looking at doing a short movie about the Beale Papers. Do you want to add yours to the mix?

    Looking for 5-10 min HD video must have a suit and tie in a office or desk setting. A interview or Just yourself speaking on the topic The Beale Papers.
    Please do not give out you secrets just looking for your theories on the topic. If you make the final cut for the film you will become a equal partner in that film.
    At this time we have a few people willing to do this to promote there theories. Thanks to you guys we will be moving forward with this project. Looking at putting it together this November.
    THEORIES! NO D & R! HA!

  11. #11
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times
    Rebel: Theories were yesterday...today the real thing.

    Jean Laf: I'm your huckleberry...I'll help you with your film. Please contact me at: kabauman86@hotmail.com

    Please identify yourself to me in your email. Thank you. :-)
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  12. #12

    Jun 2007
    18,208
    9570 times
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    Rebel: Theories were yesterday...today the real thing.

    Jean Laf: I'm your huckleberry...I'll help you with your film. Please contact me at: kabauman86@hotmail.com

    Please identify yourself to me in your email. Thank you. :-)
    Read "Post" # 11, again... "promote their THEORIES...".

  13. #13
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times
    Was on Night Vision Radio with Rene Barnett on Aug 6, 2015. Hopefully link will be up soon. A full 90 minutes of interview.

    Scotland is next.

    George C. Marshall Foundation is waiting an announcement.

    Please enjoy a fun thing...the "Iron Box":

    PTSNS,STSTOTTLTSAI,DSTSTOTLTA,TSHSSH,*STS

    TOTA*AHD*SPSH,HSIO*TAHHHLTSHHLTYTSHTS,HP,O*N,L

    T,SSAPTASTSTPTTLSAASI,TTS,HASI,TASI,TTS,HAHDTS,H

    ASI,TTDSA,ISHOSALHSTS,STS,SHLTYHAATTLSATSHTSHA

    HDTSHLSHHTDSA,A*OA*AS,HATA*NHO

  14. #14
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times
    William Legrand, in "The Gold Bug" by Poe, was characterized after none other than Thomas Jefferson...

    Source, and quite valid at that:

    Chapter 12...here:

    Geomantic Information Systems; Exploring Axis Mundi, the Earth Grid, the Holy Grail and Ley Lines
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  15. #15
    us
    Jul 2008
    261
    187 times
    Once the news breaks...America is really ​going to rock !!

 

 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. The Beale Papers
    By theroz in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Nov 15, 2017, 10:18 AM
  2. Now that I have decoded The Beale Papers
    By Jean Laf in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 432
    Last Post: Sep 15, 2017, 10:09 PM
  3. Spaghettification of The Beale Papers
    By Jean Laf in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: May 22, 2017, 07:17 AM
  4. Officals in the Beale Papers
    By tat2guy in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 23, 2012, 09:56 PM
  5. Consider this: Beale Papers
    By theroz in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2012, 07:54 PM

Search tags for this page

red knee beale papers

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0