A List Of All Thomas Beales At Time Of Beale Papers 1817-1822

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SORRY... it was ANNE ROYALL, who wrote like that; she was a "free-lance" JOURNALIST, who visited Lynchburg, Va.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Gotta check REAL history book on Lynchburg, Va.; early 1800's,I think. Her husband, WILLIAM ROYALL, died in 1812. She became a "roving" free-lance Journalist

After I look into J.B. Wards children I will possibly have some time .

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Interesting for a woman to be active at that particular timeline is uncommon. Interesting that a woman could be the unknown author as some have stated here, experts in Beale Papers that is! Rev, John being the one to who I refer. You guys believe the same?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PROXY for "Rev. John", eh...? WHO CARES! She WAS a "RARE BREED"... AND! NEVER "said", that she was the "unknown author"! "Google" Anne Royall, if you can't find the REAL history books of Lynchburg, Va. I LIVE here, so it is EASY!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PROXY for "Rev. John", eh...? WHO CARES! She WAS a "RARE BREED"... AND! NEVER "said", that she was the "unknown author"! "Google" Anne Royall, if you can't find the REAL history books of Lynchburg, Va. I LIVE here, so it is EASY!

Just because someone has their name as an author does not mean they have written the content! :icon_thumright:

It is very possible someone else has written the information and let another have credit for the text.

Last edited:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just because someone has their name as an author does not mean they have written the content! :icon_thumright:

It is very possible someone else has written the information and let another have credit for the text.

Poor Poe. Now I understand why you have different accounts. You get banned on one and then use another, right? All I have seen you do is attack everyone else to start a fight. You don't seem to care about the Beale story as much as you do about attacking members that are trying to ask real questions about it. When people respond to you, then you keep pushing at them. Why? Most members are here on TNet to ask questions and share data on stories. This is all IMO of course.
I did try and look for the Beale Cache and found out that the area I was looking at was National Park area as told to me by a Park Ranger. At which time I said, "National Park! Sorry did not realize that thought it was National Forest, Good Bye." He let me leave without a ticket for being "Off Trail" as there was no trail there.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Poe. Now I understand why you have different accounts. You get banned on one and then use another, right? All I have seen you do is attack everyone else to start a fight. You don't seem to care about the Beale story as much as you do about attacking members that are trying to ask real questions about it. When people respond to you, then you keep pushing at them. Why? Most members are here on TNet to ask questions and share data on stories. This is all IMO of course.
I did try and look for the Beale Cache and found out that the area I was looking at was National Park area as told to me by a Park Ranger. At which time I said, "National Park! Sorry did not realize that thought it was National Forest, Good Bye." He let me leave without a ticket for being "Off Trail" as there was no trail there.

BigScoop; I thought you were Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions