FICTION OF THE CELESTE BEALE AND THOMAS BEALE DIARY

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It was the second week of the Beale Expedition's perilous journey when they encountered what they sought. Beale had been hired by Mr Peabody, a friend of Lafitte, to capture several Santa Fe ducks for his hotel. Several of the expedition's men were injured, for these ducks were very vicious wise quackers, known for their webfoot killing blows. During a well executed attack by these duck commandos, a vein of iron pyrite was uncovered, shining golden in the bright sun.
It was decided that Captain Beale would return east with the ducks, while the rest of the men remained behind to mine the "gold", not knowing the difference between it and iron pyrite.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread Locked. We are Not about "fiction"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread Moved to Everything Else & re-Opened.
Keep Fiction in Everything Else Please :thumbsup:

OP
OP
T

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, after seeing the SC storms I may have to get a Solar Generator or something to help in case of hurricanes.
I think most Solar must be a scam, selling you old stuff for the price of new.
If Thomas Beale had been in this time I'm sure he would have used a Solar Generator.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, after seeing the SC storms I may have to get a Solar Generator or something to help in case of hurricanes.
I think most Solar must be a scam, selling you old stuff for the price of new.
If Thomas Beale had been in this time I'm sure he would have used a Solar Generator.

They had several of them in use on Galveston Island after the 1818 hurricane, special delivery by George Graham. It was backfire by one of these that actually set the whole place ablaze. :laughing7:

OP
OP
T

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Well then, I guess that only leaves my theory. :laughing7: And hey, they would have all said it if only they had beaten me to it. :laughing7:

I think you have a good chance that Jean may be mixed up in this thing. Seems everyone is going missing about 1820 or so. There is a lot of info we will never have a chance to look at. Once we dig up the gold we can see were it came from by what it is. There will be some sort of documentation with it to give more info that just three pages of cipher.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you have a good chance that Jean may be mixed up in this thing. Seems everyone is going missing about 1820 or so. There is a lot of info we will never have a chance to look at. Once we dig up the gold we can see were it came from by what it is. There will be some sort of documentation with it to give more info that just three pages of cipher.

I don't believe there is anything to dig up, I just think circumstances allowed the author/authors to believe there might have been. One other thing to consider, "never recovered" might not mean that deposits still exist, but rather it could just mean that certain individuals never received what they felt they had coming to them. :thumbsup:

I think, perhaps, folks have to adjust their thinking. The term "parties" can be quite misleading unless you already possess the knowledge to understand the meaning. Per example, "the Beale party" is reference to all of the individuals in the Beale party, however, in C2 we see this term used again instead of "individuals" or "persons", etc. In this context it could very easily be that the use of "parties" is not to mean individuals or persons, but rather it likely means "parties" just like that of the Beale party, or "groups of individuals." :icon_thumleft:

This is what I have been alluding to with the whole corporation notion and the various businesses or interest that are typically interactive portions of such a large enterprises. In 1829 we have correspondence to and from Richmond involving two of these portions in which inquiry is being made regarding payments for services rendered. In reply to this inquiry we have only the utter denial that payments were promised for those acknowledged services. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personal Name Removed is playing the wrong tune, as usual.:laughing7:

Next time I get a Complaint about a members Personal name Being Used.
Membership may be Suspended or Deleted.!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS is that your other ID ?

Accusing Members of having Multiple accounts Better be accompanied By Absolute Unimpeachable Proof
to Moderators Via PM

Or your Threads May be Deleted in Retaliation

OP
OP
T

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Accusing Members of having Multiple accounts Better be accompanied By Absolute Unimpeachable Proof
to Moderators Via PM

Or your Threads May be Deleted in Retaliation

Yes Sir, I will be more careful with my questions .

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread