Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Finally! You caught on. Key word ; "If". (/Assumption.)

Claim=
[verb
state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
"he claimed that he came from a wealthy, educated family"
synonyms: assert, declare, profess, maintain, state, hold, affirm, avow; More
noun
an assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt.
"he was dogged by the claim that he had CIA links"]

Profess, That must be why some are calling me the Professer .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Among other names.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So we can say I have a claim for 1 . 2 we can say you guys form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information. 3 we can say that I am in need of Proving my decoding scientifically with the help of a cryptologist .

1 Yes ,unfounded profession of non proven conjecture. Big whoop.
2. No ,not you guys . Just you and a minority ilk.
3. While a delaying tactic to divert from no solve existing , a cryptologist is not need to prove a cipher solution. Why would one be?
It is self evident in the proven result ,or it is not.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
1 Yes ,unfounded profession of non proven conjecture. Big whoop.
2. No ,not you guys . Just you and a minority ilk.
3. While a delaying tactic to divert from no solve existing , a cryptologist is not need to prove a cipher solution. Why would one be?
It is self evident in the proven result ,or it is not.

tenor.gif

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's exactly the decipherment is going to hit you straight in the face as WRONG

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
char·ac·ter as·sas·si·na·tion
ˈker(ə)ktər əˌsasnˈāSHən/
noun
the malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation.
Interesting that you would post that definition, Laf.
Is that in reference to remarks you made on your BEALE CIPHER DECODED Facebook Page, Feb 23, 2017 about Franklin and me using our real names and including a link to the Treasurenet Beale Forums.
Would you consider that remark you made concerning my "evil ways" as "malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation"?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Pretty good science you show there....Looks like you started young.
Not sure how it proves you solved anything. Let alone prove no one else ever has. Understandable though when you have no supporting evidence and deny those others who also claim decipherment of the Beale cipher.

Any more claim birth dates floating around there you want to address?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting that you would post that definition, Laf.
Is that in reference to remarks you made on your BEALE CIPHER DECODED Facebook Page, Feb 23, 2017 about Franklin and me using our real names and including a link to the Treasurenet Beale Forums.
Would you consider that remark you made concerning my "evil ways" as "malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation"?

Not seeing it Bro !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not seeing you definition on this thread, or your posted remarks and links to TN on your BEALE CIPHER DECODED Facebook Page?
I can't post a link to that page because it is open to discussions, which, as you are well aware violates TN Rules.
But nonetheless, Laf, time to explain what you meant about my "evil ways", bro.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not seeing you definition on this thread, or your posted remarks and links to TN on your BEALE CIPHER DECODED Facebook Page?
I can't post a link to that page because it is open to discussions, which, as you are well aware violates TN Rules.

Your crab has left its tree . I have no idea what you are mumbling !

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still avoiding the true facts? Jean Laf the man with no answers.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FACT not accusations.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cool, you got the link to that?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool, you got the link to that?
Since his BEALE CIPHER DECODED Facebook Page has open comments, posting a link would violate TN rules, but a search engine should get you there, M Poe.
Scroll down to Feb 23, 2017 where Laf posted our TN screen names and gave our real names, complained about a TN Moderator for giving him a time out for saying that I have "evil ways".
For someone that casts stones, he is very steadfast in his denials when his insults are brought into the light.
One would think if one posts disparaging remarks about others that stand by those remarks instead of this constantly dodging.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Since his BEALE CIPHER DECODED Facebook Page has open comments, posting a link would violate TN rules, but a search engine should get you there, M Poe.
Scroll down to Feb 23, 2017 where Laf posted our TN screen names and gave our real names, complained about a TN Moderator for giving him a time out for saying that I have "evil ways".
For someone that casts stones, he is very steadfast in his denials when his insults are brought into the light.
One would think if one posts disparaging remarks about others that stand by those remarks instead of this constantly dodging.

Sept. 4 2016 has another reference to your evil ways.

Late 2014 is given for cracked the code date on the page too.
Amazing how many different dates have been given.
Maybe if they all are put on one piece of paper they make up a super cipher that gives the real date they were not solved?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish Laf would man up and state what are my "evil ways" instead of playing the denial game which is hurting his credibility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread