Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish Laf would man up and stare what are my "evil ways" instead of playing the denial game which is hurting his credibility.

His sending viewers here to see the " good information" of his many threads supporting himself explains why he posts here.
How else to build a perceived credibility?

" There are three of us here" is stated. Really? I wonder if they are not related by having the same fingerprints.....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Per Crypto: 1/ 2014 and with no complaint from Jean/John...Decoded cipher announced.
Per Jean / John when asked about 1/ 2014 , it was a couple months later. Yet on facebook it was late 2014.
Quite a span ,and would matter if researching historical data, but does not matter ; because it is not about a cipher being cracked. Never mind the year span given as a solve date. The solve claim is only the click bait.

Perhaps it is more about how to monetize a channel ,sell adds, by click or other method , make money on re- direct links ,how to make money on facebook ect. and so forth. .

That makes more sense than not knowing when such a challenging cipher was solved.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Sept. 4 2016 has another reference to your evil ways...
Thank you Releventchair, I had not noticed that one.
In addition to Franklin, he also posted insults for Rebel-KGC and Bigscoop and what they post on TN on his Sept 4, 2016 Beale Ciphers Solved Facebook Page, but the best for me:
"ECS...will lash out at you like the liberal atheist Democrat that he is"
WOW! Unbelievable. To what purpose do these insults serve, Laf.
That could be considered libel, and I know you know the definition.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you guy have been abusive and now just make things up attacking anyone who doesn't believe the way you do!

Constant belittling, shaming, and humiliating
Calling names and making negative comparisons to others
Constantly telling someone he or she is “no good,” “worthless,” “bad,” or “a mistake” threatening, and bullying

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you guy have been abusive and now just make things up attacking anyone who doesn't believe the way you do!

Constantly telling someone he or she is “no good,” “worthless,” “bad,” or “a mistake” threatening, and bullying
Well that is your opinion, but if you go to all the locked Beale threads beginning at page4, you can reread the posts made by you and Laf that fit your list above.
So what was the purpose of your post?
Selective amnesia?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thank you Releventchair, I had not noticed that one.
In addition to Franklin, he also posted insults for Rebel-KGC and Bigscoop and what they post on TN on his Sept 4, 2016 Beale Ciphers Solved Facebook Page, but the best for me:
"ECS...will lash out at you like the liberal atheist Democrat that he is"
WOW! Unbelievable. To what purpose do these insults serve, Laf.
That could be considered libel, and I know you know the definition.
Well, I NEVER visited his Facebook Page; don't know AND don't care what he posted "at me"...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I was not aware of that Facebook Page until a fellow TN member poster brought it to my attention.
Also contains information clearly borrowed from the posts on these Beale threads.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am just a person who has decoded the ciphers and looking for more information, I do not hold the theories of most of the folks that are here or there just for the fact that I am looking at this from a view of a decoded cipher for 1 and 3 nothing more .
...and still, except for you and masterpoe's posted jibber jabber about you claimed "solve", there is no other source supporting this claim.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My guess is that it takes more than a few codes to derive the full solve...
I am glad that someone broke the codes, but hope they realize that there are more codes to be unlocked in the Beale ...
So making a half witted attempt to dive into codebreaking is going to take a little more effort to solve the full Beale.

'nuff said! :laughing7:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
...and anyone can claim that another is the ONLY ONE that "correctly solved" the Beale Ciphers.:thumbsup:

Until there's treasure recovered.... claims of cipher solves are hollow and mean nothing...worth nothing.

I just saw that about posting you guys real names on Facebook... are you saying they got that information from this site or somewhere else?

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I NEVER visited his Facebook Page; don't know AND don't care what he posted "at me"...

You'll care if someone steals your identity from that site or your name is attached to erroneous and slanderous statements about you posted all over the internet. That's not anything to take lightly Reb. It's happened before.

Kace

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Obfuscation ,Diversion ,Ambiguousness....Members of another site posting here(with poor camouflage ) to redirect traffic from TreasureNet to a site selling varied books written by others. And who is called abusive?

At least pretend to be doing something new ,or at least recent with the Beale Ciphers. Nothing left but stale hyped claims years old. How's that help in selling any of the works of others?
If those selling aren't actually successful in the topic , despite unproven claims ; folks lured in by clickbait through your efforts posting here are just going to go ho- hum in response to your wanna be status when they see ....Nothing proven as usual. Just another stale site with Beale as the subject. No matter how many new sites are created with unfounded claims by J.L.P...
Maybe a course in sales would help, rather than continued fiction writing. Might add a fresh post once a year or somethin too on the most stale sites?

Seriously. Solved Jan. 2014. But the world news media has not said a peep about such an accomplishment in four years?
Must still be that pesky lack of credibility resulting from...No proof as usual.

Sales of others works must arc from it's low start following each new site downward more every year. Ehhh? Maybe if someone could stir up some traffic it might help. Even if nothings proven , besides hype.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this story is true, I would believe that this treasures were be found many years ago. Good luck to those who are seeking these treasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread