The True Beale Bombshell Is Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James Beverly Risque in FLORIDA...? LOL! As Attorney in Lynchburg, Va., he DID become a "Real Estate" Attorney... buying LAND, in & around Lynchburg, VIRGINIA; ONLY. NOTHING in Florida...

Risque in Florida? Where did that notion come from?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
James Beverly Risqué requested in writing an appointment in the new Florida Territory from the Federal government following the Adams-Onis Treaty. Risqué did not receive this appointment.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James Beverly Risqué requested in writing an appointment in the new Florida Territory from the Federal government following the Adams-Onis Treaty. Risqué did not receive this appointment.

Correct. But I could never actually place him in Florida. Possible that he may have been there with Jackson but his years of service for/with him and the particulars of his exact activities while him are rather sketchy.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
We know that Risqué with others held a Lynchburg banquet for Andrew Jackson, November , 1815, and was part of Jackson's bodyguard command during the WAR of 1812.
In 1816, Jackson began his invasion of Spanish Florida, which ignited the First Seminole War (there were three), which led to the Adams- Onis Treaty when the United States acquired the Florida Territory.
President James Monroe gave Jackson the task of organizing the government of this new territory as temporary governor in 1821. This is when Risque's request was made.
Perhaps because of Risque's association with Jackson (members of Monroe's cabinet object to Jackson and his Florida actions),Monroe appointed William Pope Duvall governor of Florida.
Risqué continued with his Lynchburg law practice until his death in 1843, at which time, James Beverly Ward's mother inherited Risque's plantation, and his father, Risque's library and personal papers.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We know that Risqué with others held a Lynchburg banquet for Andrew Jackson, November , 1815, and was part of Jackson's bodyguard command during the WAR of 1812.
In 1816, Jackson began his invasion of Spanish Florida, which ignited the First Seminole War (there were three), which led to the Adams- Onis Treaty when the United States acquired the Florida Territory.
President James Monroe gave Jackson the task of organizing the government of this new territory as temporary governor in 1821. This is when Risque's request was made.
Perhaps because of Risque's association with Jackson (members of Monroe's cabinet object to Jackson and his Florida actions),Monroe appointed William Pope Duvall governor of Florida.
Risqué continued with his Lynchburg law practice until his death in 1843, at which time, James Beverly Ward's mother inherited Risque's plantation, and his father, Risque's library and personal papers.

Going to send you a PM in regards to something you just posted.....give me a minute.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Jackson's invasion was not sanctioned "officially" by President James Monroe and Sec of State John Quincy Adams, but nether did they disprove of this incursion.
On the other hand, Sec of War John C Calhoun was super upset that Jackson bypassed him on this mission, and Sec of Treasury William H Crawford and Kentucky Representative Henry Clay called for a chastisement for Jackson, but Monroe and Adams stood behind their warrior.
While Jackson's invasion was the cause of the first Seminole War, the eye on the prize for Monroe was Florida.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jackson's invasion was not sanctioned "officially" by President James Monroe and Sec of State John Quincy Adams, but nether did they disprove of this incursion.
On the other hand, Sec of War John C Calhoun was super upset that Jackson bypassed him on this mission, and Sec of Treasury William H Crawford and Kentucky Representative Henry Clay called for a chastisement for Jackson, but Monroe and Adams stood behind their warrior.
While Jackson's invasion was the cause of the first Seminole War, the eye on the prize for Monroe was Florida.

General Jackson was under orders from President Madison if I am not mistaken when he invaded and took West Florida which was at the time it's own sovereign country inside of the US. Who was the President of West Florida at the time of the invasion. Before the invasion it was Thomas Beale's father in law. Thomas Beale's brother in law was over the Royal Mint and was killed during the invasion. What happened to the treasure from the Royal Mint? TJB, Paschal Buford, James Beverly Risque and even Jean Lafitte could have removed it to Bedford County, Va.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
General Jackson was under orders from President Madison if I am not mistaken when he invaded and took West Florida which was at the time it's own sovereign country inside of the US. Who was the President of West Florida at the time of the invasion. Before the invasion it was Thomas Beale's father in law. Thomas Beale's brother in law was over the Royal Mint and was killed during the invasion. What happened to the treasure from the Royal Mint? TJB, Paschal Buford, James Beverly Risque and even Jean Lafitte could have removed it to Bedford County, Va.

There was no Royal Mint in Baton Rouge or anywhere close that still had gold at that time ! But you are correct that Captain Thomas Beale Sr was around at that time and I have his brother in laws names do you ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"The Plot" thickens... Attorney James Beverly Risque (in Real estate) buys land near his Hunter's Hill Plantation/Farm (Bedford County, near Poplar Forest), so Gen. Andy Jackson can deposit the Royal Mint from Florida... GASP! It was in 1815, a PARADE for Gen. Andy in Lynchburg, Va.; TJ & Gen. Andy have dinner at Poplar Forest... Capt. Paschal Buford (Artillery - 1812) is INTERESTED... TJ's son by Sally Heming (Beverly, aka "Tom") overheard TJ & Gen. Andy chatting about the Royal Mint from Florida; hmmm... thought Beverly/"Tom", a light-skin "Black Slave"; who left TJ in 1823. Fought for the YANKS in an ALL white unit, during the CONFEDERATE WAR... YIKES! :laughing7:

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"The Plot" thickens... Attorney James Beverly Risque (in Real estate) buys land near his Hunter's Hill Plantation/Farm (Bedford County, near Poplar Forest), so Gen. Andy Jackson can deposit the Royal Mint from Florida... GASP! It was in 1815, a PARADE for Gen. Andy in Lynchburg, Va.; TJ & Gen. Andy have dinner at Poplar Forest... Capt. Paschal Buford (Artillery - 1812) is INTERESTED... TJ's son by Sally Heming (Beverly, aka "Tom") overheard TJ & Gen. Andy chatting about the Royal Mint from Florida; hmmm... thought Beverly/"Tom", a light-skin "Black Slave"; who left TJ in 1823. Fought for the YANKS in an ALL white unit, during the CONFEDERATE WAR... YIKES! :laughing7:

And then you have the Chines connection . lol

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was no Royal Mint in Baton Rouge or anywhere close that still had gold at that time ! But you are correct that Captain Thomas Beale Sr was around at that time and I have his brother in laws names do you ?

Yes I have his brother in laws names all their kin. And there was still gold in the Royal Mint, why do you think the ex-Governor's son was killed--------guarding an empty building? The Lone Star of West Florida was where the "Bonnie Blue Flag" came from and is still used today. It is an Illuminati thing, Jean Laf you would not understand. The Lone Star of Texas came along later and then the Bear and Lone Star in the California Flag. All was the work of the KGC. I have all of this in my new book, "The Lost Confederate Gold as Told by the Talking Trees." You would not understand this either, Jean.

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
watch Expedition Unknown tonite on the travel channel ,it about the beale treasure.
brad

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From your friend, me, of course who researches real journals and diaries and discards forged memoirs as a source for facts.

And I might add, that revelation about Risque and his alleged Adams Onis Treaty money sort of shook the bushes a bit for you, yes? Maybe something you weren't expecting to find. I'm sure there's more to be found.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn't shake my bushes. I simply said to myself, "yep."
Was that a "yep" for Ward's grandfather's "connexion" to your neverending all in one Adams-Onis theory as at least being a link to the copyright holder and publisher of the Beale Papers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread