Wow !! Happy 2017 !!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"We don't need you type of post if you can not contribute to the Beale Treasure thread stop posting off the wall junk."
Franklin:

Maybe one should practice what they preach?​

I have been contributing information that no one else has found and it is information that is documented not something that no one understands. You only post hoping someone will come to your webpage and make a film about what you think is something and is not nothing at all.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
The "allegory" is "released"...hopefully something exciting creeps your way by early spring.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of James Beverly Ward's grandson's named Thomas died on Christmas Day, 1944. Not sure if it was due to WW2 or not. His father and mother are buried in Spring Hill Cemetery. I have been unable to find out where the rest of the family are buried. I know some went to Florida and some to California. James Beverly Ward and his wife along with his father and mother and two children that died before 1856 are buried in the Family Cemetery on the Risque Plantation. But I have been unable to find out where that cemetery is located. I wanted to see if Robert Morriss and his wife, Sarah are buried there. I have to find it's location first and the Historical Society does not know where the cemetery is either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread