OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 132 years of combined research there is no more new information....just the same old information being re-spun on the Beale merry-go-round. "Deer hunters never getting their deer because there's never any deer in shopping mall." :laughing7:

I hate to burst your bubble but I have new information but I am not going to share it on an open forum. At least not until all of the research and the area checked out for further research. I do not want to bump in to others ahead of me by my own research. I prefer to keep them behind until all of the research is finished. Sorry.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
After 132 years of combined research there is no more new information....just the same old information being re-spun on the Beale merry-go-round...
Much of the "new" information is founded on minimal fact based on jumping to self fulfilled conclusions.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not this time. I told you I was following a paper trail. Documented proof.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, I have no doubt that you feel you have yet another paper trail to "something." However, having a paper trail to "something" isn't the same thing as having a "direct paper trail to the Beale papers." These paper trails to "something" just keep coming and coming.......

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not this time. I told you I was following a paper trail. Documented proof.
A documented paper trail to...
The Beale Party perilous adventure
The treasure vault
The missing letter
The "unknown author"
The iron box and ciphers
The Beale letters
The original hand written manuscript
So many trails to follow...
...with the same nothing but a possible speculation maybe revealed at trails end.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we do not travel these different trails we will never discover any answers. The old trails are worn. The old research is worn out. It is time for the new research if we are to find any proof of the Beale Treasure authenticity or not. It is the only way. Talking around in circles with the information that has been gone over as you said for the past 132 years is getting us no where. Let us find new information and that is what I am doing. We still may end up back where we started with nothing solved but at least I am trying. I am not throwing dust over my head and saying it can not be done. I am doing something about it. I wish others would seek new information in to this matter instead of repeating the same over and over and over.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we do not travel these different trails we will never discover any answers. The old trails are worn. The old research is worn out. It is time for the new research if we are to find any proof of the Beale Treasure authenticity or not. It is the only way. Talking around in circles with the information that has been gone over as you said for the past 132 years is getting us no where. Let us find new information and that is what I am doing. We still may end up back where we started with nothing solved but at least I am trying. I am not throwing dust over my head and saying it can not be done. I am doing something about it. I wish others would seek new information in to this matter instead of repeating the same over and over and over.

Franklin, "all factual evidence establishes that the story is fake, fiction, inaccurate, deceptive, etc." This is why there's so much of the same old romantic dust because people are still looking for alternate truth where there clearly is none. The Beale mystery is now a conclusive dead horse and it has been for some time.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To you the Beale Treasure is a dead horse but not to others that have not given up on the search. We will continue.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To you the Beale Treasure is a dead horse but not to others that have not given up on the search. We will continue.

Numerous times you have made post supporting all of the inaccuracies, deceptions, etc., within the Beale papers that render it to be the dead horse that it is. And yet, here you are again still trying to feed it back to life with the same type of unconnected material. Sometimes the pure romance of it all is tough to abandoned, I guess. :dontknow:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
With every trail that has been followed by you, me, and others on these threads that has been discussed and discussed over and over so many many times, finding a new undisturbed trail that doesn't cross or meet with the others is the impossible dream of tilting at windmills and believing one is slaying giants.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Numerous times you have made post supporting all of the inaccuracies, deceptions, etc., within the Beale papers that render it to be the dead horse that it is. And yet, here you are again still trying to feed it back to life with the same type of unconnected material. Sometimes the pure romance of it all is tough to abandoned, I guess. :dontknow:
Time for YOU to be on IGNORE... so be it!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin has presented many different and conflicting versions of the Beale story, including that he believed it was a fictional tale- NOW, he has embarked on new version that involves Morriss sending the "unknown author" or maybe the authors brother (he has stated both) to St Louis on a mission to find the missing "key" letter during the Civil War.
Reckon it doesn't matter if this version conflicts with his earlier versions with this anything goes research.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One month and 54 post later and still not a single shred of actual provenance has been posted. This won't change anytime soon.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, I have no doubt that you feel you have yet another paper trail to "something." However, having a paper trail to "something" isn't the same thing as having a "direct paper trail to the Beale papers." These paper trails to "something" just keep coming and coming.......
Then suddenly, disappear and are never mentioned again.
...and its on to the next "paper trail"...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then suddenly, disappear and are never mentioned again.
...and its on to the next "paper trail"...

More accurately, "it's back to one of the same old paper trails that's just been quiet for a while." This is what I'm referring to when I say that some folks are just too locked up into the local romance of it all, they can't get away from it even though there's absolutely nothing to even suggest that the mystery is real.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
One month and 54 post later and still not a single shred of actual provenance has been posted. This won't change anytime soon.
Maybe you should allow the musings of mediums and clairvoyants as accepted provenance, which seems to be the approved norm for Beale story evidence starting with THE HART PAPERS. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... It is time for the new research if we are to find any proof of the Beale Treasure authenticity or not. It is the only way. Talking around in circles with the information that has been gone over as you said for the past 132 years is getting us no where. Let us find new information and that is what I am doing. We still may end up back where we started with nothing solved...
After 132 years there in NO new information to be found.
These endless genealogies of who is related to who ALWAYS lead back to where one started.
Anyone who presents himself as a Beale expert with decades of research and boots on the ground would be aware of this, AND not constantly post conflicting alternative version possibilities that lack real documented connections to the Beale story as presented in Ward's 1885 Beale Papers.
The ambiguity of the plausible information in the job print pamphlets narrative text should make obviously clear that purposeful discrepancies abound in this story that lead to an endless barrage of maybes, could be, but NEVER any real documented connection to the Beale adventure or the treasure.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale Party perilous adventure
The treasure vault
The missing letter
The "unknown author"
The iron box and ciphers
The Beale letters
The original hand written manuscript
Provenance that is required to prove even a part of the Beale story would be an item in the partial listing above.
Instead, all that has been offered as "proof" are genealogies that have no real connection to the Beale story, another version of the story based on a séance of a medium, clairvoyant musings, a fiction book based on 99% fact, and so on that are not provenance.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two months have gone by, almost 1500 views, 58 post, still not a single post containing provenance. Where are all of the "so certain claimants?" Surely they have some actual provenance to post....or do they?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread