The Secret Cipher Within Page Two of The Beale Cipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news for everyone in the Beale world. The secret cipher has been found within page two of the ciphers. This secret cipher will make two decipherments from one cipher. How is this possible? The information is out there just search!

This isn't the first time someone has claimed/produced multiple clear text from C2. There have even been those who have used 1 & 3 to create what they called the 4th, and so and so on. You see me as being negative, however, you've just not seen nearly as much as I have over the years. There is nothing new to the multiple clear text claim. I've even seen the letters used as the proposed key/keys for C1 & C3, etc., etc., etc. What you're failing to grasp is that it is possible to create any type of remedy or solution one desires, and there is very sound reason why this condition exist and why these proposed remedies continue to present themselves. "Because there are no limiting factors (facts) to place restrictions on the range of the proposed solves." It really is that simple.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
This isn't the first time someone has claimed/produced multiple clear text from C2. There have even been those who have used 1 & 3 to create what they called the 4th, and so and so on. You see me as being negative, however, you've just not seen nearly as much as I have over the years. There is nothing new to the multiple clear text claim. I've even seen the letters used as the proposed key/keys for C1 & C3, etc., etc., etc. What you're failing to grasp is that it is possible to create any type of remedy or solution one desires, and there is very sound reason why this condition exist and why these proposed remedies continue to present themselves. "Because there are no limiting factors (facts) to place restrictions on the range of the proposed solves." It really is that simple.

"...create any type of remedy or solution one desires, ..." does one create a real, physical treasure too? On one of those "solves," I mean?

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"...create any type of remedy or solution one desires, ..." does one create a real, physical treasure too? On one of those "solves," I mean?

Looks like, really, we've worked this thing down to the gnats eyebrow.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like, really, we've worked this thing down to the gnats eyebrow.

Here's what you guys just are not getting, or completely denying;
Your entire premise is based on the opinion that the story holds truth, and yet you continue to pick and choose at convenient random selection what parts of the story hold that measure of truth. Per example, if the story holds truth then how do you explain away the following directly from the author:
"That they would attach no importance to a seemingly unintelligible writing seems quite natural; but their attention being called to them by the publication of this narrative, may result in eventually bringing to light the missing paper."

This is directly from your source of truth, and that voice of truth has just informed you that you still require a missing paper that will appear to be a seemingly unintelligible writing. The reason you avoid this is because this statement of proposed truth leaves you with a vital but complete unknown, a writing that you could hold in your very hand and never know that you had it. And yet your author, your voice of truth, has unquestionably just told you that you MUST possess it in order find remedy. Do any of you possess it? No! Oh, or is this portion of the tale one of those selected portions that isn't true? :laughing7:

So we don't have this missing paper that the voice of truth says we require, however, we have managed to find a wide variety of remedies without it. No! Really! How's that possible, I wonder? :laughing7:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"...does one create a real, physical treasure too? On one of those "solves," I mean?
Has one ever found a real, physical treasure related to the Beale tale or ciphers?
One has posted a story about finding an empty hole with two silver coins and empty wine bottles- but no physical treasure and MOST IMPORTANT, NO direct connection to the Beale story but pure speculative assumption.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Here's what you guys just are not getting, or completely denying;
Your entire premise is based on the opinion that the story holds truth, and yet you continue to pick and choose at convenient random selection what parts of the story hold that measure of truth. Per example, if the story holds truth then how do you explain away the following directly from the author:
"That they would attach no importance to a seemingly unintelligible writing seems quite natural; but their attention being called to them by the publication of this narrative, may result in eventually bringing to light the missing paper."

This is directly from your source of truth, and that voice of truth has just informed you that you still require a missing paper that will appear to be a seemingly unintelligible writing. The reason you avoid this is because this statement of proposed truth leaves you with a vital but complete unknown, a writing that you could hold in your very hand and never know that you had it. And yet your author, your voice of truth, has unquestionably just told you that you MUST possess it in order find remedy. Do any of you possess it? No! Oh, or is this portion of the tale one of those selected portions that isn't true? :laughing7:

So we don't have this missing paper that the voice of truth says we require, however, we have managed to find a wide variety of remedies without it. No! Really! How's that possible, I wonder? :laughing7:

Bigscoop...I profess that the story does NOT hold truth...it is completely a work of fiction. The entire story is a cryptogram. And this cryptogram leads to somewhere. And ECS...a "real, physical treasure..."? ...gnats eyebrow, now...I cannot confirm, deny or validate this statement...right now. Hold tight and revelation of whatever...will come soon. I envision a think tank of Beale investigators once this revelation is made. What say you all?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The "Treasure" was the Confederate Treasury portion for the WESTERN portion of Virginia, to rebuild the Virginia Military Institute (aka VMI)... after the CONFEDERATE WAR. Heh... even PV began to think/believe so. CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVERUP: Duty, Honor, & Deceit - Peter Viemeister, 2004. THE TREASURE is VMI! HA! VMI was Thomas Jefferson's dream as PREZ... for the WESTERN frontier of VIRGINIA!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Bigscoop...I profess that the story does NOT hold truth...it is completely a work of fiction. The entire story is a cryptogram. And this cryptogram leads to somewhere. And ECS...a "real, physical treasure..."? ...
This description reminds me of the 1964 work of Henry Littlefield concerning Frank L Baum's THE WIZARD OF OZ-PARABLE ON POPULISM.
Littlefield stated that Baum wrote an allegory about the late 19th century's bimetallism debate regarding The United States monetary policy.
The Yellow Brick Road represents the gold standard versus Dorothy's silver slippers with the President as the wizard and the railroads and robber barons represented by the witches.
The lack of outside supporting evidence and the vagueness of the plausible information in the Beale narrative text makes it easy to create alternative versions to the story or an "Littlefield allegory" interpretation.
Sometimes a story is just that, a story, and not expected to be believed as containing a hidden message or to be true outside of its pages.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Limericks, cryptograms, ect., etc., etc. These proposed "remedy options" have been around in many forms for as long as I can remember. But ever notice how only select portions of these entire text are used? People just don't understand how much text they have to work with and why that volume of text can be diced, slice, and selected in just about any way that will conform to whatever end result is pursued.

You know, it's interesting that i have posted something several times now and not one person has taken pause to consider "the author's confession." It just keeps blowing right by them. :laughing7: I've yet to bother with pointing it out.

Last edited:

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The people that I WAS working with seem to use this same method. When I first received their "works", they only gave enough to get started and bits and pieces thereafter. They would never give me all the info they had. After 3 years of research and searching, I came to the conclusion they were on the wrong property. So I looked at it from a true historical perspective. The initial installment of their works was three pages. The one page concerning verifiable history was actually about 80% accurate. They just had names, times and dates mixed up. Once sorted out, that part made sense. The other two pages were primarily landmarks that no longer exist and actions by people for the most part do not show up in history. So, I worked on physical and geological aspects that should be relatively constant over the past 200 years. Research into land patents and warrants led me to a property that is described in their one correct paper. On this property we found many era correct items, a home site, and artifacts. Their theory is the treasure was located in a cave, which is my specialty. With a small excavator provided by land owner, we worked off and on for about a month before we finally found a hole that fit within their scenario. The cave entrance was covered by 20 feet of large overburden due a collapse that seems to have occurred in the early to mid 1800's (verified by local written history). At the entrance was found artifacts dating in the late 1700's when we made the break through. The cave is a large single room, 20-35 feet wide, 6 feet high and 165 feet long. It is a very people friendly cave. Nothing thus far within the cave was found pertaining to a treasure. But a human premolar was found about 40 feet from the entrance. In their decodings, they claim a very young Indian lad was laid to rest in a "bed" in the east wall of the cave. A natural bed is located about 10 feet in a small alcove from the tooth. The cave does have evidence of pack rats, so I am surprised we even found the tooth.

Well, back to the topic. Perhaps there is something to this "secret cipher".

Thanks for letting me share my experience.

Don Carns Jr.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
The people that I WAS working with seem to use this same method. When I first received their "works", they only gave enough to get started and bits and pieces thereafter. They would never give me all the info they had. After 3 years of research and searching, I came to the conclusion they were on the wrong property. So I looked at it from a true historical perspective. The initial installment of their works was three pages. The one page concerning verifiable history was actually about 80% accurate. They just had names, times and dates mixed up. Once sorted out, that part made sense. The other two pages were primarily landmarks that no longer exist and actions by people for the most part do not show up in history. So, I worked on physical and geological aspects that should be relatively constant over the past 200 years. Research into land patents and warrants led me to a property that is described in their one correct paper. On this property we found many era correct items, a home site, and artifacts. Their theory is the treasure was located in a cave, which is my specialty. With a small excavator provided by land owner, we worked off and on for about a month before we finally found a hole that fit within their scenario. The cave entrance was covered by 20 feet of large overburden due a collapse that seems to have occurred in the early to mid 1800's (verified by local written history). At the entrance was found artifacts dating in the late 1700's when we made the break through. The cave is a large single room, 20-35 feet wide, 6 feet high and 165 feet long. It is a very people friendly cave. Nothing thus far within the cave was found pertaining to a treasure. But a human premolar was found about 40 feet from the entrance. In their decodings, they claim a very young Indian lad was laid to rest in a "bed" in the east wall of the cave. A natural bed is located about 10 feet in a small alcove from the tooth. The cave does have evidence of pack rats, so I am surprised we even found the tooth.

Well, back to the topic. Perhaps there is something to this "secret cipher".

Thanks for letting me share my experience.

Don Carns Jr.

Donnie...you seem to recognize that there is "method" to my madness. And, yes, there is "something to the secret cipher" being the Beale Papers. Your acumen is outstanding!
Thank you for posting.
PM to you.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Their theory is the treasure was located in a cave, which is my specialty. With a small excavator provided by land owner, we worked off and on for about a month before we finally found a hole that fit within their scenario. The cave entrance was covered by 20 feet of large overburden due a collapse that seems to have occurred in the early to mid 1800's (verified by local written history). At the entrance was found artifacts dating in the late 1700's when we made the break through. The cave is a large single room, 20-35 feet wide, 6 feet high and 165 feet long. It is a very people friendly cave. Nothing thus far within the cave was found pertaining to a treasure...
In the narrative text of the BEALE PAPERS, the first choice to hide this alleged treasure was a sweet potato storage cave used by farmers, which was rejected as a hiding place. Instead they dug:
"...an EXCAVATION or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground...roughly lined with stone, and the vessels (iron pots) rest on solid stone, and are covered with others".

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the narrative text of the BEALE PAPERS, the first choice to hide this alleged treasure was a sweet potato storage cave used by farmers, which was rejected as a hiding place. Instead they dug:
"...an EXCAVATION or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground...roughly lined with stone, and the vessels (iron pots) rest on solid stone, and are covered with others".

Yes, I am aware of this. The people I was working with suggested it could still be a cave but hidden in the floor of a cave, thus six feet below the ground. The cave that we opened has a collapsed travertine floor with an excavatable material below it. It was their show, not mine, so I just worked with what I had. They had also claimed one of the "pots" were stolen by a local and not recovered. In a town about 12 miles south, it was recorded a "pot of coins" was found in 1899. The property was owned by that family since 1840 and they did not put it there. The attachment is the brief story the pot.

Donnie

mapleside continued_1.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Regarding the treasure buried in... Bedford county, Virginia..." -THE BEALE PAPERS
This cave is in Maryland, how did someone connect this to the Beale story?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today detectirst are still finding pots, jars, cans, etc. full of old coins. Should it be assumed that all of them are part of the Beale treasure? Obviously, no. Everyone is fully aware that people have a long history of hiding wealth in such containers of all variety and then burying them in endless locations.

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew when I alluded to a location other than Virginia, I would get flamed. It is time to look elsewhere. If it was in Virginia, it would have been found by now. The cave is in Bedford County Pa. Yes there were Beale's in the area at that time (and Captain's too) and their descendants are still here today. As for the pot of coins, it does fit the era in which the said event occurred. And no, I did not infer that all pots, jars, etc. of coins are related to the Beale Treasure.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew when I alluded to a location other than Virginia, I would get flamed. It is time to look elsewhere. If it was in Virginia, it would have been found by now. The cave is in Bedford County Pa. Yes there were Beale's in the area at that time (and Captain's too) and their descendants are still here today. As for the pot of coins, it does fit the era in which the said event occurred. And no, I did not infer that all pots, jars, etc. of coins are related to the Beale Treasure.

I get all that, I do. But why are people still looking for treasure that's attached to a tale that they can't even establish to be true, or containing any measure of truth? It seems to me that everyone is so focused on the treasure aspect of the tale they don't even what to entertain all that is required in establishing the very nature of the tale. Again, as of today, not a single person can post a single shred of provenance in support of this tale, and yet they are so convinced that a real treasure must exist. The author himself even refrained from stating that his tale was true, neglected to include the actual text with the copyright, the details and many of his claims in the narration flawed and deceptive, etc., etc. And yet, "there must be a real treasure!" It's all 100% blind faith in the existence of something that has absolutely zero provenance and mountains of evidence against the tale. Sure, when there is absolutely zero provenance then it becomes possible to simply take wild guess in any manner one desires. But why look for truth where there very likely might be none?

"Relics from the 1700's"...sure, why wouldn't there be since the region had been settled by Europeans by then, many of them still possessing items from even prior years?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread