Another Theory To Toss On The Ever Growing Pile....

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, I could go out today and I could get a paper notarized that claims that I had lunch with Bigfoot at the local Hardy's. Are you guys telling me that just because I obtained said notarization that those statements must therefore be factual and true? Of course not, end of debate. :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The truth at the heart of your above statement-"there is no evidence".
You might want to get that notarized.

Yes there is no evidence that is why we have so many different thoughts and avenues of discussion on this forum. But no one can post anything for or against without your arguments.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BigScoop...

you also have had lunch with Bigfoot at the local Hardy's ? ? ?

Sheesh and he told me I was the only one.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The truth is there is no evidence either for or against that can swing us for or against this treasure...
Utilizing the false logic of "no evidence for or against" can be applied to make the case that THE WIZARD OF OZ, 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, and all those Dr Seuss books full of authentic statements, may be true stories.
Having no evidence outside of any given work that any of the narrative content actually ever occurred outside the pages of that work, is a clear indication that the work is indeed, a novel.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes there is no evidence that is why we have so many different thoughts and avenues of discussion on this forum. But no one can post anything for or against without your arguments.
What some claim as an argument due to lack of actual evidential proof of presented statements, others perceive the response as a logical rebuttal.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every poster on this forum has lack of actual evidential proof. If we had the proof we would either get the treasure or leave the story the hell alone.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BigScoop...

you also have had lunch with Bigfoot at the local Hardy's ? ? ?

Sheesh and he told me I was the only one.

Never trust online dating! She took me back to her place.......:BangHead::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread