CORRELATION OAK ISLAND - BEALE PAPERS - PETTER AMUNDSEN

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is because you have no facts.
Now to you want to argue with me or talk about the Beale Treasure. I do not answer to you or anyone else. This is a forum stay on the subject at hand.
If you have a personal vendetta with me, we can solve it real easy.
Nothing personal with you, Franklin, but your constant claiming that I "have no facts" and other insults leads one to believe you have one with me.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You stop talking to me or about me and I will say you may have some facts like a certain Celeste Beale Diary.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That prove that the Thomas Beale who had the duel with James Beverly Risqué and moved to New Orleans was NOT the fictional Thomas J Beale character of the 1885 Beale Papers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As for the true having nothing-there are NO collaborating facts, documents, mention of anything outside of the Beale Papers dime novel that can confirm even in the slightest way that this Beale perilous treasure ever happened outside of the pamphlet's pages. This is all you will will ever have. I have a lot more and I am happy. How about you? Received my huge King James Bible 1611 today. Can hardly pick it up. Now I will have to make templates to decode all of the rest hidden secrets.
Have FUN with the OLD English language...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My "accurate solve" and "directly connecting evidence" information associated with the announcement to come, in the future, is ten times as profound as the videos I posted from Petter Amundsen...
Now don't start demanding from me more information, it will come when it will come. It is, what it is.
Yes, it is, what it is. :laughing7:
That is why it contains this:
"NOTE: The location of the vault will not be discussed".
...and a request for any "descendants of "the Brotherhood and Associates" listed in the C1 cipher to contact the BEALE MYSTERY TEAM.
https://www.thebealemystery.org/

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My discovery of "literary steganography" outlined in "National (Beale) Treasure....At Red Knee"...
Copyright: Kenneth Andrew Bauman/2007.
This is just the beginning.
The pot of water of great revelation may be just beginning...
You still know nothing. I'm just warming up.
That candle you lit does not burn hot enough to heat, much less warm, that pot of water you began in 2007.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Legrand, you have made it confirmed and conclusive and all-too obvious to everyone by your complete lack of any true factual evidence whatsoever, which mind you, you've had more then ten years to produce, a couple of years to do so after your last repeated claim of accurate solve.
The issue you face isn't with anyone else, it's with yourself and your inability to man up to the fact that your claim was premature and false.
You can continue with your charade with the hope of eventually produce what you have long ago claimed to already have or you can just come clean and fess up to your obvious error now.
Up to you, but it's pretty obvious with or without your confession of error.

It is very obvious that "Legrand" always has one more hopeful candle to put to the match for minimal illumination.
https://www.thebealemystery.org/
Always nothing more than a continuous dim flickering, revealing not the merest of dancing shadows parading across the pages of lore.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Still haven't seen you or any of the usual suspects provide any hard evidence that disputes any of my fact based posts, whereas many of their speculative "facts" are easily proven misguided or just absolutely wrong. :thumbsup:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still haven't seen you or any of the usual suspects provide any hard evidence that disputes any of my fact based posts, whereas many of their speculative "facts" are easily proven misguided or just absolutely wrong. :thumbsup:

No one needs to provide any information to a wee little poster!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread