Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these people on here talking about facts of Beale Papers, how long are they eventually retired/banned for?

Don't think they're liking, but seem to be sharpening there knives.

I have a question since I am fairly ignorant of the Beale legend. Do people know the general area where the treasure is supposed to be, and has anything ever been found to prove any part of the story, whether it be treasure, artifacts, proof Beale existed. And as far as the one deciphered text, did it lead to anything useful.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm kind of addicted to these threads lol. Beale,dowsing, LDR's. Why???
There is a pattern it seems. Someone makes a Don Quixote like run at proof, and immediately there comes wolves in to drag them down.
The poster eventually retires to lick their wounds. And then appears again without warning, waving new "evidence". And here come the dang wolves!
One of these days, and you can mark my words, someone will come blasting into some small town from the mountains. There will be a nine foot long Bigfoot in the bed of their truck with half their head blown off. And in a pouch hung on the Bigfoot will be the deciphered Beale texts, a worn map with a big red "X" on it, chunks of gold, and dowsing rods.
And there will be a tiny scared Gray alien with big eyes sitting tied on the seat next to some red neck!

I too really know very little of said subjects; however given my educational back grounds and two careers I have retired from, and my own experiences in searching for a treasure (since it is used so loosely) and finding it..... I always find it interesting when people come on and lay these claims and throw around words like research, studied or in general along those lines. So many know where it is.

Then along comes a few on here versed in these few subjects, they start off kind attempting to guide the person strongly toward facts already known with evidence. They are normally mistreated for their efforts but still some how remain cool and try again, then in enough time they are treated like crap for stating facts to the new guys who have no proof, no evidence, nothing vetted beyond a blog. Then it seems all at once they drop the hammer on this person.

Really reminds me of an under grad who thinks they know more based on a few books they found in a single library that everyone has access too; some of them take it to the level of those Graduates who feel they can do all their research indoors and then point to a spot on a map and say its right there.

Its always good for a laugh.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a question since I am fairly ignorant of the Beale legend. Do people know the general area where the treasure is supposed to be, and has anything ever been found to prove any part of the story, whether it be treasure, artifacts, proof Beale existed. And as far as the one deciphered text, did it lead to anything useful.

HBP...The general area of the treasure if there Ever would of been any, is Bedford County, VA as told in the Story. Nobody has ever found anything to verify it being anything more than a story...and many have looked and researched.

There's some good Beale researchers and hunters on here...then like everywhere, there's those that try and force fit beliefs and try and change facts to fit what they want to believe...and want others to believe what they do and then get mad when facts are presented to the contrary especially when the long time, been there many times and have invested time and money in hunting for the Beale point out the problems.

Usually, you'll find an attempt at getting a book, movie or documentary reality show in there. On occasion they will even want investors which it isn't allowed here....to solicit funding I mean.

Kace

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I know of only one who has deciphered the ciphers with proof of them done correctly, but will not show his work to just anyone! There are four areas of interest according to this one person.

Place of the mining
Place of the first proof of substance
Place were a small pot is located for funding to find the larger units
Place of larger units or vault

The proof of substance is a small sample of the larger units!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of only one who has deciphered the ciphers with proof of them done correctly, but will not show his work to just anyone! There are four areas of interest according to this one person.

Place of the mining
Place of the first proof of substance
Place were a small pot is located for funding to find the larger units
Place of larger units or vault

The proof of substance is a small sample of the larger units!

What is comical about this, if they really understood anything about coding and ciphers, is that "all claimants believe they have deciphered them correctly." This is, in fact, the whole reason behind employing ciphers as devices in the first place. To lure the weary reader into believing that they are the only one, despite the numerous other such claims that are all vastly different. :laughing7: Obviously they have all been manufactured to suit one's personal expectations. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is comical about this, if they really understood anything about coding and ciphers, is that "all claimants believe they have deciphered them correctly." This is, in fact, the whole reason behind employing ciphers as devices in the first place. To lure the weary reader into believing that they are the only one, despite the numerous other such claims that are all vastly different. :laughing7: Obviously they have all been manufactured to suit one's personal expectations. :icon_thumright:

I'm sure there are some out there that take advantage of simple minded people, but having said that technologies have come very far that can prove a deciphering was done incorrectly by them preying on such simple minded people.

The judgment of the ciphers is coming!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm sure there are some out there that take advantage of simple minded people, but having said that technologies have come very far that can prove a deciphering was done incorrectly by them praying on such simple minded people.

"PRAYING"... LOL!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The famous last words of every failed claim that has ever faded away into complete obscurity. It seems it always comes down to "someday" or "wait for it" or "I'll show you" etc., etc. But just as with your claims, they can never come to fruition because they can't, because they have no connection to any actual facts. If they had, then such claims would have never existed in the first place. :icon_thumleft:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You must have a problem with praying?

LOL

No, I believe you mistook that, you wrote praying on instead of preying on.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The famous last words of every failed claim that has ever faded away into complete obscurity. It seems it always comes down to "someday" or "wait for it" or "I'll show you" etc., etc. But just as with your claims, they can never come to fruition because they can't, because they have no connection to any actual facts. If they had, then such claims would have never existed in the first place. :icon_thumleft:

I really don't think you need to worry about them anymore. I don't think they would tell you about it!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You moderators are good, nothing gets by you.

Five, you are at perfect li erty to believe what you wish.
Unless I was certain I would have no interest in looking
for that treasure.
Why, knowing the sort of reception you will get, do you bring the subject of the Beale legend up here? If I was on to something that huge I would not want to share it with thousands.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five, you are at perfect li erty to believe what you wish.
Unless I was certain I would have no interest in looking
for that treasure.
Why, knowing the sort of reception you will get, do you bring the subject of the Beale legend up here? If I was on to something that huge I would not want to share it with thousands.

Some of the posters here I have searched from Google. The exact words and theory's I have been looking at for some time now. I am hoping to chat with them about some interesting word's used in the Beale Letters.

Looks like all have been banned but a few from this forum. Keep getting these other fellows that keep buzzing around saying the same thing over and over. Like zombie's trying to suck on your brain. LOL

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You moderators are good, nothing gets by you.

Just trying to help,

Did that help.

Man I sure that did not prove another users point.

Would you like some nachos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread