Beale Codes Decphered

flyinpig

Jan 10, 2007
And what of this society? Everybody blames some society, yet....I can not find concrete evidence.

Vrent

Nov 30, 2004
surfside beach sc
If there is anyone interested in the deciphering of these codes, let me know. I can post it at any time.
The Beale Codes, like all the coding techniques of the society, was meant to be understood, but it was not meant to be understood by everyone, only members of the family.

go ahead please post it it would be interesting to see

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
So, I'm curious Stilldign. What's your deal? Do you keep posting garbage to get attention? You aren't going to post anything. You never have. You never will.

kydave

Oct 7, 2006
No, If he was gonna post it would be at Rockhound's New Treasure Hunting Forum where all the "Beale Lifer's hang out. Toes do get stepped on from time to time there so watch your step!

joecoin

Aug 22, 2007
milan ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov, Garrett Antique
Vrent said:
If there is anyone interested in the deciphering of these codes, let me know. I can post it at any time.
The Beale Codes, like all the coding techniques of the society, was meant to be understood, but it was not meant to be understood by everyone, only members of the family.

go ahead please post it it would be interesting to see

You won't understand it if he does post it, unless you are a member of the family. Say, are there any single Beale women available? I figure I could just marry into the family, then I'll understand.

kydave

Oct 7, 2006
No actually some at Rockhound's Forum think along the same lines as he does, that the answer is in the letters that were sent to Morriss, not in the coded numbers.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
No, If he was gonna post it would be at Rockhound's New Treasure Hunting Forum where all the "Beale Lifer's hang out. Toes do get stepped on from time to time there so watch your step!

Just was looking at that site. Wow some guys decoding is way off base on there. How come every one I see starts out with the word ( THE ) for there decoding ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come you always post "there" for "their" cyrptography does the same. Mean anything?

And you were not just looking at the site, you were there last May posing the same thing you are posting here. You found a limerick and you are working on the final draft? Must be a long final draft?

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
How come you always post "there" for "their" cyrptography does the same. Mean anything?

And you were not just looking at the site, you were there last May posing the same thing you are posting here. You found a limerick and you are working on the final draft? Must be a long final draft?

Their site .
The site over there .

And auto-correct is cyyto's problem .

That's what he said when I asked him .

So why do you and Reb do and say the same thing ?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes, yes it is a long draft. I only work on it when I can . If you have been to that site you must have seen that one guy's decoding that I am referring to . He put up a few yellow legal pad pages that is one of the worst decoding I have ever seen . I hope you guy's did not make to much fun of him . He needs to trash that one .

I was on that site more than a year ago too . Looked like a dead site not much going on there .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their site .
The site over there .

And auto-correct is cyyto's problem .

That's what he said when I asked him .

So why do you and Reb do and say the same thing ?

We both have something that is hard to find, common sense.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread