OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Thanks yall, for your great responses to my find. To those who metal detect I am also one of you guys. Although lately since this find I have been doing just the roll hunting. Can you blame me? Eventually I will go back to detecting because I love not knowing what you will dig up and their will always be a treasure that lies hidden under the soil or sand. Unfortunately sooner or later I will exhaust the banks that are within a days reach of me and I will have to rest. Until then I will continue my search for more. CRH is not for everyone as it takes a lot of patience and sometimes some long trips and plenty of gas to find the good stuff but I always come back with some silver in the pockets. This just shows you that treasure can be just around the corner and that big find that will never happen to you most certainly will eventually. Keep hunting guys and gals. Good Luck!

-Golden Silver

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahhhhh i know y i cant see the pix
i have this board on ignore

sorry :tard:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden silver said:
To those who metal detect I am also one of you guys. Although lately since this find I have been doing just the roll hunting...Eventually I will go back to detecting
That's what happened to me. Devout MDer for 3 years, discovered CRHing and didn't pick up my XLT for one year. About 5 weeks ago started MDing again and still CRHing. First time out again and found a Merc dime, but compare that with last weekends bank finds of 12 silver halves and you know why I didn't MD for a year.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goodness! can't wait... I have a 2.5 day, 3 state small, town road trip pland next month. Then back to the mding of the civil war hospital site in PA.

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
WOW! that's AMAZING!!! that looks like my WHOLE STASH!!! hey...wait a minute......

okay...i'm back. *whew*

congrats! looks like someone dumped grandpa's stash and YOU GOT IT!!! way to go!

and that's why i like road trips!

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
There is a market for them right now believe it or not. I have seen as much as 2.25 per 40% half.

Golden Silver

cossack

Nov 7, 2009
Sparks, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Garrett/whites
WOW!!!!!!!! Vary,vary nice. Job well done.

Attachments

• The Eye\'s have it.jpg
    The Eye\'s have it.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15,451
  • The Eye\'s have it.jpg
    The Eye\'s have it.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15,439

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread