FOUND A GOLD COIN - Page 6
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: FOUND A GOLD COIN

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2005
    West Michigan
    A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
    568 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: I FOUND GOLD!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Badger
    The question is, will fame and fortune spoil lonewolfe?

Just some 48 hours ago (or so) he was Joe-blow coin shooter. Now he's got women dreaming about him and even those with access to ancient hunting grounds envy him!

Anyway, time will tell if this will ruin an otherwise incredibly awesome THer. Will he lay back, get fat, have his detector dipped in bronze, and become one of those brusque old bores who lives only in the "old days?" Personally I just can't see him out there on the porch chewing a big wad and mumbling about how it used-ta-be.

No, no! ...Say it isn't so!
    LOL!

NEVER!!
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Feb 2005
    West Michigan
    568 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by hollowpointred
    sorry its taken me so long to respond.with so many posts i assumed you were talking about a ring and i took my time getting to this post. MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTLY STUNNING!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MAN,like badger said if anyone deservers a find like that its you. i almost said that could be the find of a lifetime but as i recall you have at least one more grand slam!!......that REALLY is stunning! if that doesnt get your blood pumping your dead!
    Thanks hollowpoint,

it was a shock when 1st seen in the hole, that's for sure, and I don't think my blood presure has come back to normal yet! lol

HH

Lonewolfe
    A2coins likes this.

Feb 2005
    1 times

Well done! Don't know what else to say except for Congratulations! Right now your the envy of everyone here. You earned it after the years of detecting you've put in. Way to go, you deserve it.
    A2coins likes this.

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    134 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: I FOUND A GOLD COIN!!!!!

That's not a dug coin because that doo dad on the whatchamacallit doesn't match the thingy on the what's its name. Any fool can see that! Hope this is your only negative post! Great find and congratulations! JIM
    A2coins likes this.
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

bk
    us
    Seeker of Fortune

Jan 2005
    SE Minnesota
    Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
    61 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Darn nice find!
    I'll bet you were shaking all over after you picked it up. How many times did you drop it while trying to look at it?
    Did you believe it was real right away?

A2coins likes this.

Jan 2005
    Lancaster, Ohio
    e-trac
    1 times
    Banner Finds (1)

I just have to say it really couldnt have happend to a better guy and I hope it doesnt take you 20 DAYS not years to top it!

You have been a big help to everyone, always helping the rest of us out, thank you!

AND.... wow!! that is beutiful!!!
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Feb 2005
    West Michigan
    568 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmileo
    That's not a dug coin because that doo dad on the whatchamacallit doesn't match the thingy on the what's its name.? Any fool can see that! Hope this is your only negative post! ? Great find and congratulations! JIM
    LOL!

Thanks Jim,

good luck to you (and remember- it was the "GTI 2500" that helped me find it)!!

HH

Lonewolfe
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Feb 2005
    West Michigan
    568 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by bk
    Darn nice find!
    I'll bet you were shaking all over after you picked it up. How many times did you drop it while trying to look at it?

How did you know!?

I actually dropped it 2xs while looking at it before pocketing it, because I was so nervous/excited!

It was a feeling more overwhelming than the 1st gold ring I found (and yes- I can remember it)!

HH

lonewolfe
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Feb 2005
    West Michigan
    568 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by mike28
    ? I just have to say it really couldnt have happend to a better guy and I hope it doesnt take you 20 DAYS not years to top it!

? You have been a big help to everyone, always helping the rest of us out, thank you!

? AND.... wow!! that is beutiful!!!
    Thank you Mike28,

it's nice to feel I've helped someone in some way!

HH

Lonewolfe
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Random chance seems to have operated in our favor

Oct 2004
    Oklahoma
    43 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

BTW, are you gonna have Pete help with changing your avatar? Name change to Loneshewolfe. LOL
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Dave the - 219erman -

Apr 2005
    CHICAGO
    E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
    5 times

G R E A T F I N D...............N I C E P I X T O O.......................I am h a p p y 4 y o u .......
    Y o u h a v e b e e n a t i t f o r a w h i l e , a n d p r o b a b l y n e e d e d t h i s t o p u t s o m e o f t h e
    e x c i t e m e n t b a c k i n T . H . .......W H A T A R U S H T H A T M U S T H A V E B E E N............................
    T E N Y E A R S F R O M N O W , I B E T Y O U C O U L D G O B A C K T H E R E .......
    A N D P O I N T T O T H E S P O T Y O U F O U N D I T A N D C O M E W I T H I N 6 I N C H E S ......O F I T .......
    C O N G R A T S M A N ................ Y O U D E S E R V E I T ! H a p p y H u n t i n g
    A2coins likes this.

[size=30pt] Now I Will Hit That 2012 Silver  [/size]

us
    Mar 2005
    Hills near Eureka,Ca
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfe
    Quote Originally Posted by bk
    Darn nice find!

How did you know!?

I actually dropped it 2xs while looking at it before pocketing it, because I was so nervous/excited!

It was a feeling more overwhelming than the 1st gold ring I found (and yes- I can remember it)!

HH

lonewolfe
    Lone-- not to distract from your newest find--(Cause obviously you sit nude on a snow covered peak...The GURU of GOLD. LOL.... sorry you really had a impact on us with that 1/2 eagle. So I'm pullin yur chain).... I'd like to remind folks that this coin( In my opinion,and historically) IS GOLD but your BAR COPPER (first circulation c.1785!!!) is the find( or one of the finds) of a lifetime. And about a 1000x rarer than the 1909 $5 !!You folks can check it out in best finds. Lone, doesn't wanna admit it,, but that coin could fetch $5000+!! at auction these days.And I mention it because I think its the rarest COIN I've seen posted!! You just keep hittin em outta the park...To consistently bring home NEWSWORTHY finds shows us" Great detectorist aren't made---their BORN.. ..GL==== resurector
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Jul 2004
    Indy
    Cz3d
    15 times

WOW!!!
    What a great find... I was wondering if any of those were in the ground,, I now know there was atleast one...
    I bet you'll be feeling that rush for quite some time...
    Congradulations, WTG, Woo-Hoo...

us
    Mar 2005
    central Indiana
    3 times

Very, very cool Lone Wolfe. But you have got to quit sleeping with it under your pillow.
    A2coins likes this.
    White's DFX, 6000 di

SD MUDDOG

Congradulations on 100 replies to your coin find. May you recieve 100 more. Good jod Lonewolf.
    A2coins likes this.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links