Minelab X-Terra 705 and Minelab 705 X-Terra Gold deals!!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Digger 45

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2014
Fresno Calif
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X, Ace 250, Fisher F5, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Outlaw, Minelab X-Terra 705.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just told a friend about your package on the 705 he should be contacting you shortly, can't beat the deal from Bart!!

Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope he was quick :laughing7:

Post is dated Nov 18, 2011, 09:35 AM

Digger 45

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2014
Fresno Calif
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X, Ace 250, Fisher F5, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Outlaw, Minelab X-Terra 705.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya didn't realize that post was that far back, just purchased a 705 from Bart and he has the best deal bar none. Check BBH out.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just told a friend about your package on the 705 he should be contacting you shortly, can't beat the deal from Bart!!
Thank you Sir!

falconman515

Mar 28, 2014
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
Saving My Pennies ...........

For an XP Deus w/ 11" coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I'm on the hunt for the best price on a 705 now looks like.

It is either the AT Pro or the 705 ... And after tons of research I'm now thinking the 705 might win that battle.

Looks like Bart will be my first person to contact on the list! Hope he is able to cut a new guy a killer deal on this. :)

Digger 45

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2014
Fresno Calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if you got my answer, i would like to get together i'm in Fresno also, let me know my email is [email protected]

falconman515

Mar 28, 2014
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
Saving My Pennies ...........

For an XP Deus w/ 11" coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know if you got my answer, i would like to get together i'm in Fresno also, let me know my email is [email protected]

Nope didn't get a reply PM .... was wondering if you we're still on here.

I hope to get my new 705 this month .. after calling around looks like the best place and price for me to purchase is KellyCo ... not sure if I am just getting a killer price from the rep I am dealing with but he seems to best price hands down on all the same stuff each place is offering looks like.

I will hit you up via email Larry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions