Big Boy Hobbies service.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Had trouble ordering from previous source and went to Big Boy Hobbies site. very impressed with speed of delivery but more Bart responded to email quick too. This is the kind of service a company can be proud of and deserves our business thanks Bart from mi.:award_star_silver_2

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed. Dealt with Bart 2-3 times now and service is always top notch. Will be ordering from him in the future.

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, I went with a bigger and older MD distributing company at first.
Since then I have had two pleasant dealings with Bart. I found out he is usually quick to respond to questions emailed or PMed. He has better prices than advertised on the Internet. He is informative and helpful on the phone. Shipping is quick and doesnt sit around for days till it gets to a carrier to be shipped. It only takes 5 days from phone call to my doorstep and that's across the country. You also always get a tracking number via email. He earned my business and I will keep going back to Big Boys Hobbies.

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone! This means a lot! Please holler anytime with questions! Love to help and always make best deals!

dubmurphy

Greenie
May 7, 2012
I think I remember it being around 7p.m.(pacific standard) when I called. I expected to get a recorded message telling me the hours of operation. To my surprise Bart answered the phone. He was friendly and helpful and I received my order in a matter of days. The "freebies" he throws in are the best, not cheap crap like some competitors which I will not name but come on we all know who I'm referring to. I would not hesitate to go with Bart on any future purchases.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just ordered a Sovereign GT from Bart this morning. Very pleasant and to the point. No BS deals just good service. Only problem I have ...Now I have to wait for my new toy.

OP
OP
releventchair

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to have a go to guy you can count on. Johnnycat, i remember that wait. Like a kid at christmas,i even behaved a little while!.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone. Your kind words mean a lot!!

Feel free to call or email with any questions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread