Bart and his Big Boy Hobbies Rock

tims1chap

Feb 6, 2013
Winchester, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My story. I had an old Bounty Hunter that did not work all that great at the beach. I have used it for several years when we go to the beach. I saw almost everyone had pin pointers and most that I saw had Garrett equipment. Well at the beginning of the winter this year I decided I wanted a decent machine and wanted to go out on farms. I decided to start researching not only equipment but vendors as well. I then found this website and started reading pages of reviews on all of the detectors out there and the vendors. Come February of this year I had decided on the AT Pro, then I saw the Adventure Kit, when I decided to place my order most places were fresh out of stock. I called Bart at BBH and he was out and did not want to charge my card to hold one and ship until he knew for sure that some were on the way. I emailed Bart about twice a week and he replied normally within a couple of minutes. Then on earlier this month he took my order, the package with the detector shipped out and I got that this past Tuesday, that same day he got the pin pointer and some other items in that I ordered and he shipped them right away. Today Friday I have everything I ordered and great service from Bart at BBH, it has been a true pleasure doing business with a small business.
He also gave me a fantastic price on everything I ordered.

For all those that wish to look at your local hobby shops chances are they have them priced at the suggested retail price or just a little under. I know here in Winchester, VA both hobby stores had the AT Pro alone for $675 or more. Try Bart out if you have questions he is very quick to reply.

detectingarizona

Feb 4, 2013
tempe, arizona, usa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger, and Ace 250, gold nugget bucket!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea, BBH has good customer servis, i know Evan their too, you got some good equipment tim, Good Luck, Happy Hunting! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread