First time customer. A+++

Silver Saver

Mar 15, 2017
Center of North America
Detector(s) used
Etrac- Sunray x5, x8, x12. Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought my very 1st Detector from Bart and BBH. All around service cannot be beat! They are very willing to customize the Detector packages by adding, removing items, and/or issuing credits for unneeded items. They will also give a better price if contacted directly and make a fair deal. Ordered my AT gold at 4pm on Wednesday and received around noon on Friday. That is extremely fast Lol. Their pricing, customer service, and shipping times are the best there is. Transaction was very smooth and will defiantly order through BBH in the future.

Very happy customer here! Thanks Bart & BBH!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DP, I'm glad you had a positive experience with BBH. I have heard some great reviews on their all around service. I have a feeling they and others will be getting some EX Kellyco customers in the very near future. Congrat's to you. What detector did you get this time?:hello:

OP
OP
Silver Saver

Silver Saver

Mar 15, 2017
Center of North America
Detector(s) used
Etrac- Sunray x5, x8, x12. Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went with the AT Gold for its better small gold detection, threshold, and all metal mode

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bought my very 1st Detector from Bart and BBH. All around service cannot be beat! They are very willing to customize the Detector packages by adding, removing items, and/or issuing credits for unneeded items. They will also give a better price if contacted directly and make a fair deal. Ordered my AT gold at 4pm on Wednesday and received around noon on Friday. That is extremely fast Lol. Their pricing, customer service, and shipping times are the best there is. Transaction was very smooth and will defiantly order through BBH in the future.

Very happy customer here! Thanks Bart & BBH!
Thank you Sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread