OP
unclenutsy

unclenutsy

Feb 27, 2006
Carsonville Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
acevillav said:
Wow nice stuff ;D Where did you find your loot?

Acevillav

Thanks...I find it anywhere thats old, either look on old plat maps and see where their use to be houses, or drive around and look at foundations of houses that are still standing that are made if stone or brick and get permissions..I also go to the city and look for where construction is going on and hit them. Tore up streets and sidewalks in the old parts of town are really good for the old stuff,but I live way out in B.F.E and only get to the big citys once in awhile,so I learn how to use the plat maps in these rural areas. Heres all the junk i found this year besides the mothers ring and the bracelet 'which i dont consider junk' with my $99.00 Wal Mart Bounty Hunter, and I know i had a better detector i would have found alot more and alot better stuff...Thanks for the reply
DSC03978.jpg

OP
OP
unclenutsy

unclenutsy

Feb 27, 2006
Carsonville Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Blacksheep said:
The blue hutch could be worth considerable jingle, have it checked out.

Great finds! :wink:

Thanks....Actually that mug based hutch is from what I have finding out is unknown, so it might be the big dollar bottle. The blue hutch is a local and have seen them go for around $200.00 so its a good one too. Thanks for the reply

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
WTG Nutsy!! Those are some cool finds, I'd really like to try and dig a privy but haven't been able to locate one on the farm yet. How did you find the privy under the brick walkway?I assume you probed it from the side.I brought my probe to an old house in downtown Louisville that I was working on.The homeowner was cool and was into old glass and things.She said she wanted to find the old outhouse on her property so I said I'll give it a try.Found it in 5 minutes or less.We are going to dig it in the spring.She didn't want to dig it till then :(. Your bounty hunter seems to be working great, like those finds as well. Thanks for the show. HB

OP
OP
unclenutsy

unclenutsy

Feb 27, 2006
Carsonville Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Thanks Hill Billy..That privy was under that brick patio and there was a sunken spot there-See Pic- and I just shoved my probe between the bricks and almost knocked myself out with the probe when I broke through the cap. Farm privys are though to find sometimes,but persistance pays off so just keep probing and good luck.
DSC03108.jpg

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
pretty cool stuff.enjoyed the pics. maybe the cop that lost that badge is down there somewhere.lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread