epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say you have a great site. I am interested in anyone who might have bottles from Paterson NJ and the surrounding area, just let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out, I would even enjoy just seeing pic's if you have no desire to sell them.
Thanx,
Jim
Here's some of what I have and what I'm looking for....

BobzzSQBmkKGrHqQH-CwEuYw1oB-IBLn1QE.jpg

013.jpg

264832642-1.jpg

352996933.jpg

51579AAa.gif

54515AB.gif

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Welcome to the Net! Nice to have ya. Those are some nice finds. What is Patterson close to? I just found a bottle that has Plum & Newhard Boardwalk New Jersey. Can't find a darn thing about it though. I will post it later. Welcome again. :) jgas

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Paterson is about 11 miles east of NYC and is the 3rd largest town in the state, nearby towns include Clifton, Wayne, Montclair, Totowa, Little Falls, Passaic just to name a few. I would like to see the bottle you mentioned and thanx for the kind welcome......Jim

BttleDiggerDrew

Aug 12, 2010
Rockland County, NY
epackage said:
Paterson is about 11 miles east of NYC and is the 3rd largest town in the state, nearby towns include Clifton, Wayne, Montclair, Totowa, Little Falls, Passaic just to name a few. I would like to see the bottle you mentioned and thanx for the kind welcome......Jim

I have (had) family in Paterson for over 100 years. I have a few bottle sites I am looking to plunder. I will keep you in mind if I find anything. Cool?

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes please do, that would be great.....Jim

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Still looking, I just added the Holy Grail of Paterson Bottles, the only Iron Pontil soda from Paterson. It's an Archdeacon Mineral Water Patterson N.J., and yes they misspelled Paterson. On the back is a lage "A" and the date 1850.....It's next to another great local bottle, a William S. Kinch Stout in a beautiful cobalt blue....

Attachments

• Archdeacon Mineral Water.jpg
    Archdeacon Mineral Water.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 370
  • Kinch cobalt.JPG
    Kinch cobalt.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 290
OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
jgas said:
Welcome to the Net! Nice to have ya. Those are some nice finds. What is Patterson close to? I just found a bottle that has Plum & Newhard Boardwalk New Jersey. Can't find a darn thing about it though. I will post it later. Welcome again. :) jgas
Would love to see it and maybe discuss a trade or sale if you're so inclined, Jim

amyjjoyner

Jul 11, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand that this is an old thread, but, interested in seeing if there's still any interest in old Paterson bottles. (I will attach a better picture as soon as I can.) IMG_20200318_233933113.jpg IMG_20200318_234006522.jpg

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
I understand that this is an old thread, but, interested in seeing if there's still any interest in old Paterson bottles. (I will attach a better picture as soon as I can.)
Thanks Amy, I have it in this size and in the 7 oz. size as well but I appreciate you posting it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions