Happy Fathers Day

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post Bass! I'm not one yet but I hope all of you that are have a great weekend! HH

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bass! I've got four. Two will be here Sunday and two are moved away too far to come this weekend. We will be hanging out at the creek and doing some grilling.

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bass! I've got four. Two will be here Sunday and two are moved away too far to come this weekend. We will be hanging out at the creek and doing some grilling.

Sounds like a great weekend rebel

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Flag-Day-Vintage-Poster.jpg

Hey Fishkiller,

Fly the Flag & go Army, too, eh.

army_bday_banner_cmh.jpg

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got that right

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my Father 40 years ago in May,never had kids myself,,so Fathers day kind of faded away for me,,,, But I would like to wish all you Fathers out there a GREAT day on Sunday, Please make sure All your children spoil the heck out of you,if my Dad was still here I would !

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my Father 40 years ago in May,never had kids myself,,so Fathers day kind of faded away for me,,,, But I would like to wish all you Fathers out there a GREAT day on Sunday, Please make sure All your children spoil the heck out of you,if my Dad was still here I would !

Well sorry to hear that about your father charlie. Still gonna tell you happy father's day because you are like a father on this site to alot of the younger people.

Oradden

May 31, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Primarily being (from what I have seen) the youngest bottle enthusiast on the forum, I wish all the older guy's a happy fathers day, deserved especially for my upbringing in the bottle life...and dirt life.. :laughing7: Have a great time everybody!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread