surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey treble,

I'd like to see additional photos, please, in natural light, without the stopper. A view of the base, and neck, where the seams converge would be helpful, too. Didn't know those Garrett's had the medium cobalt feature. 8-)

salemglassscript.jpg

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not too sure, but could be a stopper for a larger bottle because of the narrow neck. Probably would have been plastic or rubber around the neck portion. I found something similar, but it was clear and it was way too narrow to be a bottle. The bottom of your bottle is concave, so that would lend it more toward a stopper of some type. Looks like it has a seam along most of the edge, so this may lend it toward not being too old.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
It could well be, Harry...

t_323814.jpg

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey treble,

I'd like to see additional photos, please, in natural light, without the stopper. A view of the base, and neck, where the seams converge would be helpful, too. Didn't know those Garrett's had the medium cobalt feature. 8-)

There are absolutely no markings, numbers, or letters anywhere on the Bottle. It does fit in your hand just like a door knob. Here are some more pix, I had to take them with my phone, my son left before he got the pix for me. His phone takes much better pix then mine(closeups) Yeah those Garretts
's are amazing machines. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread