Pictures

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow guys, I hadn't seen the picture of dead Dottie. I knew she died, but I didn't know they found her. And yes, they did do an article on her and a few other monster bass in Bassmaster. I have the issue somewhere.

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow guys, I hadn't seen the picture of dead Dottie. I knew she died, but I didn't know they found her. And yes, they did do an article on her and a few other monster bass in Bassmaster. I have the issue somewhere.

Me too, I refuse to throw my issues away!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm sure eventually they'll have to be a room dedicated to my fishing magazines. :laughing7:

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm sure eventually they'll have to be a room dedicated to my fishing magazines. :laughing7:

That'd be cool, you could have like an archival room of magazines. You could organize them by month so you can get all the tips for each season. If I don't have my own room for my Bassmasters, I need at least a better system than just stacking them in piles haha!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That'd be cool, you could have like an archival room of magazines. You could organize them by month so you can get all the tips for each season. If I don't have my own room for my Bassmasters, I need at least a better system than just stacking them in piles haha!

Man, I would love that. I definitely need a better system than just stacking them too, because right now, that is how mine are. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions