epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Over the weekend we had a show here in South Jersey that I couldn't make due to heart issues, but I was hoping for a phone call or text asking if I "Needed this or need that?". Then I got a FB message from a friend who was at the show in Buffalo NY, turned out he saw a previously unknown, unlisted amber blob from Paterson. I was psyched to say the least, but he had already left the show and was 45 minutes away, but he was willing to drive all the way back for me. I told him not to do it until I exhausted every avenue, so I found the listing for the show and decided to call the venue and ask for the show director, luckily I reached him and told him the general area the table it could be found on would be. He found the dealer and I'm happy to say I should have it this week!!

The second bottle is a Charles H. A. Tiffany balto loop seal blob that was also unlisted on the NJ Bottle Forum, it has a tiny ding on the base in the back, so I took a chance it wouldn't get a bid at the asking price on Ebay. I contacted the seller and made an offer for it on the condition it received no bids, and I'm happy to say I got for it next to nothing. I hope you're all doing well adding to your collections as well.... Jim

zzzzmor.jpg zzzzchat.jpg zzzzt7.jpg

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal, Jim. As I've said before, it's amazing how many bottles and variants come out of that one town. Great when someone with a collection of the magnitude of yours is able to add a previously unlisted item. Hope you get everything straightened out with that heart. We can't have that, you know.

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Chip, heading to the heart doc this morning, fingers crossed...

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Hey E, thats some sweet ones right there. Sure hope the doctor gives you a thumbs up my friend. We are all praying for that! jgas

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jim, sorry to hear about the heart problems. Please get that taken care of. Will keep you in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread