***LOOK HERE!!! EBAY AUCTION NICE BOTTLES***

OP
OP
B

Bottle

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple insulators both teal or aqua green I believe. One is a hemingray pat date 1893 and the other is a smaller brookfield insulator.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only Charter Members can sell here or post their eBay auctions

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see the Mods are make sure this isnt a ebay drop zone!

OP
OP
B

Bottle

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If people don't want to click on it and read it, they don't have to. I'm not a charter member and I clearly posted this....making your statement false.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If people don't want to click on it and read it, they don't have to. I'm not a charter member and I clearly posted this....making your statement false.

Wrong, I didn't say only CM have the ability to post, I said only CM are allowed to post their eBay sales here. In case you haven't noticed I am deleting your threads that are eBay sales.... Now if you wish to post them then join as a Charter Member otherwise stop posting your eBay sales..

Let's see if I can rephrase it better, if you continue to post eBay sales with out becoming a Charter Member you may find it difficult to post anything at all for awhile...

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, TH, you didn't even give me enough time to take bets....... :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bottle

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(I didn't listen after multiple warnings now I'm on a 3 month timeout)

Last edited by a moderator:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I found out the hard way once, though never got timed out, lol.
If your posts get deleted, you lose those likes, as well. :laughing7:

Ok, Ancient Alien Friday on History, gotta fly....... :laughing7:

BaloneyBob

Nov 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor guy. It must be the worst month of his life. Not being able to post on a trash digging forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor guy. It must be the worst month of his life. Not being able to post on a trash digging forum.
Bob or do you prefer your other name "Bottle". If you join under another name again your ban will increase to 3 months.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something tells me, and I ain't even psychic,
that everyone under a certain ip area, is fixing to get knocked off the trash digging forum.
Hope you do well with your bottles. $20 is cheap for a yrs worth of advertising.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something tells me, and I ain't even psychic,
that everyone under a certain ip area, is fixing to get knocked off the trash digging forum.
Hope you do well with your bottles. $20 is cheap for a yrs worth of advertising.
No we don't need to do it that way, we have tools we can use....

I use to be admin on multiple FPS gaming servers. We had a player who liked to use cheat hacks to play and we had zero tolerance for cheaters so he got banned when caught. He would return a few days later under different name and when caught he would brag I couldn't keep him out.

I did IP trace on his user ips and noticed they were always out of different places in Indonesia so I did a class ban on country of Indonesia, banned the entire country and he never returned.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread