Midget Mason ID/rarity help please.

GoingDigging

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000001.JPG

Any information would be great seeing as I can't get much from the internet. There are just too many different kinds. Thanks.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just look at like ones that have sold on eBay...

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
It's worth the $7.49 you paid for it, that should tell you that it's not really rare or valuable, they made millions of them in aqua...

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the November 1858 patent date confuses many. it does not mean it is from that year, for they put that on the jars for many years since then and have been replicated for years now.

OP
OP
G

GoingDigging

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't buy bottles. I found that in the woods sticking out of the ground and sold it on ebay.

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't buy bottles. I found that in the woods sticking out of the ground and sold it on ebay.
Then the $7.49 you got for it should tell you that it's not really rare or valuable, they made millions of them in aqua... :icon_thumleft:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then the $7.49 you got for it should tell you that it's not really rare or valuable, they made millions of them in aqua... :icon_thumleft:

Yeah, but little snots like me have shot millions of them while squirrel hunting over the years ............ :laughing7:

I like these now, and rescue them from the woods and keep barley, rice, etc in the kitchen in them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread