Silas

May 20, 2014
I live in a mitten
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

Departing from my usual posts regarding my finds from assorted turn of the century dumps, I've decided to go a different route and try to dig up some information about this Coke bottle I came across at a garage/moving sale recently.

From what I can find this seems to be one of the earlier ones, a shame about the top though. Near the bottom it is marked with Conyer's GA, how it got here is anyone's guess. I'm not sure whether I should smooth down the top or not. My thanks for any and all answers and advice.

Best wishes and happy hunting! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440560326.539209.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440560379.675715.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440560424.925347.jpg

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice straight side Coke, you can do anything you want with the top, smooth it or leave it as is, it won't change the value. It dates to 1910-15, it doesn't have much value due to the damage, maybe a couple of dollars to a hardcore collector who needs one from that town but who doesn't want to pay $25-30 for a perfect one...

OP
OP
S

Silas

May 20, 2014
I live in a mitten
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info epackage, I know more about it and it's worth more than I paid. Thank you for your expertise!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread