diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finnaly got both my boys out with me! We found some great inks and a nice liqueur bottle. I love the pepper sauce. We had a great dump with the rain pouring I told my son 10 more minutes!! He came back to the car smiling covered in mud with a nice plain milk. Today first thing they say "when are we going back" They have the bug!! We found more today! They are 12 and 8. My youngest found the large ink "9". They both were so excited to research them. Its nice to find information at your fingertips. I told my one son once you find out what it's worth the excitement is kinda over. Anyone know what the Raimers liqueur and extract bottle is worth??? I can't find any information on it either! Happy Hunting!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    958.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    928.9 KB · Views: 92

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds, the Raimer's doesn't have a lot of value in my opinion, maybe $10-20. The amber cone ink, stoneware master ink and the JSP malt extract are probably the best finds value wise, good to get the kids involved...

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, the Raimer's doesn't have a lot of value in my opinion, maybe $10-20. The amber cone ink, stoneware master ink and the JSP malt extract are probably the best finds value wise, good to get the kids involved...
Thanks for the reply, we have been so curious!!! I liked the JSP when I researched it I found a pepper sauce the same:), I had never seen one.

cje

Apr 7, 2009
clinton ma
Detector(s) used
minelab sovereign xs
There has been a lot of disagreement over the years concerning the JSP bottles. The consensus today is that it held a malt extract product like the Johan Hoff bottles. Still very nice color and very collectible. Hope you find a lot more in your dump.

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the reply, we have been so curious!!! I liked the JSP when I researched it I found a pepper sauce the same:), I had never seen one.
A common mistake because of it's form and size, Joseph S. Pederson was the sole agent/seller in NYC for Hoff's Malt Extract, there are several examples to be found with full and partial labels out there.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread