sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son smoked me a couple of Sundays back finding that jug that I walked right by. I hit another creek today while he took his gal to Savannah for the weekend. I've found a few through the years, but they're always either broken or damaged, so I didn't hold out much hope as I started feeling around this one. Nice to be wrong once in a while. No markings, but who cares? Good ol' Crawford County.

jug insitu.jpg jug.jpg

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooolllllllyyyy moooollllllyyyyyy, another beauty! I'm voting banner. Maybe I'm the only one, but I've never seen jugs like these before, they are absolutely beautiful, and to find them only a couple weeks apart, your son first and then you, is such a touch from the treasure gods. I'd edit this post and include a picture of the first one so that we can look at them side by side, it's so hard to pick a favourite!

Last edited:

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a find! I've got to take some time this summer and do some more creek walking over here.

OP
OP
sandchip

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooolllllllyyyy moooollllllyyyyyy, another beauty! I'm voting banner. Maybe I'm the only one, but I've never seen jugs like these before, they are absolutely beautiful, and to find them only a couple weeks apart, your son first and then you, is such a touch from the treasure gods. I'd edit this post and include a picture of the first one so that we can look at them side by side, it's so hard to pick a favourite!

Here you are and I really appreciate your comments. My son's find is on the left and mine is on the right.

jugs.jpg

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's an amazing save! Hope you find lots more!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow another nice one.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's another excellent jug. Just amazing that you guys have both found 1 each in such short time. The colors are fantastic

OP
OP
sandchip

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's another excellent jug. Just amazing that you guys have both found 1 each in such short time. The colors are fantastic

Thanks, man. I'm probably the most amazed, because it took me 42 years of looking the creek to find an undamaged one. I'm glad it didn't take my son that long.

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen any more beautiful than those. What size are they?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

OP
OP
sandchip

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen any more beautiful than those. What size are they?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks much. 10 and 9.5 inches high, respectively and they look like about gallon size to me.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The color in the one you found is really great

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions