Intresting finds

jihunter

Jan 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not exactly bottles but I thought some of you may find these as cool as I do.

1. Beef Marrow Pot Lid, Jules Hauel Philadelphia, apparently exceptionally rare in good condition and w no chips or cracks. Circa 1830s Worthpoint.com est. $300-$400
2. London Improve Quality ivory tooth brush, have yet to find any examples with prices only that companu operated 1820-1829
3. Dr PM Cohen open pontil medecine bottle Charelston SC, also can not find exact example on line. Applied lip is very crude and color is shimering
4. Heartbreakers, so far I have found probably 2 dozen broken fragments from various historical/figural flasks. Holding out hope there is a whole one inside one of the piles

unnamed (13).jpg unnamed (17).jpg unnamed (18).jpg unnamed (19).jpg unnamed (20).jpg unnamed (21).jpg

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killing it, man. Thanks for keeping us updated with your finds. I hope you do find some whole historical flasks. That would be fantastic. You mentioned that you're splitting the finds with your digging partner, any pictures of his keeps?

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score on the Cohen medicine. Are you sifting or using a metal detector? There has to be some coins in the mix

Dug

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Sovereign GT.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome finds.

I'd love to just pick up the broken stuff for my sea glass project.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread