Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everyone,

'Had two digs lately, one at my cave trench during a surprise thunder/hailstorm which was pretty interesting (sorry for foggy pics), and then another one in London. The first group is from the cave trench, and the second is from London.

In the first dig I got a couple Penslar hair bottles (one blown, one ABM), some interesting blown slicks (a big light smokey green one, and one with a neat topaz colour), a Singer sewing machine oil, a couple of English sauce bottles, and a milk glass pot with a nice lid.

In the London dig I got a couple poisons, a nice three-piece chem, and some trinkets.

Most of this is probably going to get traded or sold in lots eventually, but one or two might make the shelf...

Happy hunting,

NJ

DSCF9869.JPG DSCF9840.JPG DSCF9847.JPG DSCF9850.JPG DSCF9858.JPG DSCF9860.JPG DSCF0255.JPG DSCF0265.JPG DSCF0290.JPG DSCF0292.JPG DSCF0314.JPG DSCF0301.JPG DSCF0345.JPG DSCF0330.JPG DSCF0318.JPG DSCF0351.JPG

cje

Apr 7, 2009
clinton ma
Detector(s) used
minelab sovereign xs
Both digs had good results. The trench seemed like a site that would produce a decent amount of glass.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shoot I reckon! Nice finds!

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, dudes! It's certainly better than nothing, but I'm starving for some older glass, or something big and embossed. I can't wait 'til the vegetation settles down a bit so that I can probe around at some of my house sites for privies.

cje, the trench is a producer for sure, on the sidewalls, at least. I think they did a pretty good job of getting most of the stuff into the middle though, and the water can move pretty quickly there, so I think most of it has probably washed into the creek. Eventually I want to get some goggles and a snorkel and see what's downstream.

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!!! I like the figurine, I have never seen a hinds bottle like that. I love the poisions! I'm sure you will find some great stuff this fall!!

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. Looks like most of them are all intact. Congrats to you Mister.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread