glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been caught up with trying to get through everyday stuff to have any time digging . This past week I ended up with two finds that where unexpected because I was not looking at the time I found them. The Coke bottle was laying near the root system of a large tree that fell over from all the wet weather we have been having this summer .The other bottle was given to me by someone I am helping to prepare for an upcoming public sale of his unneeded possessions . Not really unique items but when I think about how much effort I have in some of the items in my collection these two fell into my collection 001.JPG

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Always nice to add on to the collection with no sore back and heavy lifting involved. Jgas.

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes except that the tree that fell was about 18 to 20 inches in diameter . So there was enough sore back and heavy lifting involved .The third time I was working on the removal was when I happened to see the Coke bottle laying in the heavy grass near the root system .

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
They are a nice pair of bottles to just "pick up". I have had many of those coke bottles in my hands, but never saved one. Zooming in on the clear one showed it to be a pretty bottle. Do you think that white gunk on the inside will clean up.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice items.Congrats :coffee2:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
nice bottles

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are a nice pair of bottles to just "pick up". I have had many of those coke bottles in my hands, but never saved one. Zooming in on the clear one showed it to be a pretty bottle. Do you think that white gunk on the inside will clean up.
On the side at the very bottom the is a B-688 embossed on it and on the bottom is 25 (some type of trademark ). and 6 Also the one side is smooth and looks like there was a label on it . As far as the gunk it was a lot more before I did a quick clean up . If I give it some more effort I am certain it will clean up OK

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great bottles gotta work for the good stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread