RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got a new bottle that is confusing a few folks. It looks like a wine bottle, but it is actually a mineral water bottle from a local springs, now dried up. Blue Lick mineral water, near Maysville Kentucky. Maysville is just down the road from me, so I had to have it.

Anyway, I wanted to add a label to it, so people would know what it is. How would I go about getting one?

DSC_1035.jpg DSC_1044.jpg

Here is the bottle actually filled with mineral spring water from a spring on my property. Folks in the 20's had a still for moonshining where this spring is at.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
E6675F4E57204CB5897A98A1EF6C0A3F.jpg

This is the only good pic I know of.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Gonna be tough to work with that photo because on the resolution, but a copy is better than nothing until you find one on Ebay or Etsy....

I was able to take a pic of this pickle label from a bottle my mentor in the hobby owned, I only used MS Paint on my computer and was able to make some decent "repairs" to the image to print a copy and apply it to a bottle I had with no label like you're looking to do.

$1 1901 boyleaaaaa 1901aaaa.jpg

Knut dirtfisk

Jul 2, 2013
california
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Proportional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang that's pretty good epackage!! I have so many lightbulbs firing off in my head now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread