Metal Detector for Gold??

rickv14623

Dec 24, 2012
upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a forum for Forest Fenn and you should be able to check forums about your area. Try the New Mexico sub forum.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lkjackson - Whatever you decide - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanna say welcome to the site & there r alot of detectors that can go in water & look for gold its gonna pend on What ur willing to spend & is that all u wanna do ?

OP
OP
L

lkjackson321

Tenderfoot
Jun 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the responses everyone and Im definitely looking to do all different kinds of metal detecting I just prefer a detector that can go in water just in case Im up for it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the responses everyone and Im definitely looking to do all different kinds of metal detecting I just prefer a detector that can go in water just in case Im up for it.

You going in water to look for gold nuggets or lost gold jewelry?

Most detector coils are now waterproof, just have to be careful you don't raise coil above controls or water will run down the inside of then shaft and get inside of control box...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread