coil adapter

woodknack

Feb 2, 2015
Detector(s) used
USING-Tesoro DeLeon, Vaquero, Compadre

OWNED-Bounty Hunter Platinum, Whites Classic II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know if they make an coil adapter for the bounty hunter platinum or others for that matter. an adapter that has the push in on one side and threaded on the other. That way you could buy a screw in coil and just use the adapter for the push in detector. :icon_scratch:

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any that I've seen are home made by an individual. It IS something you would think FTP would come up with since they are the ones that changed detector styles midway on units.

OP
OP
W

woodknack

Feb 2, 2015
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any that I've seen are home made by an individual. It IS something you would think FTP would come up with since they are the ones that changed detector styles midway on units.
Ya I'm thinking about making my own. I would buy one just to save my time but I can't seem to find any. Would Be Very Easy To make. I've priced the parts online. If I had one made it would give me a better choice of coils. I could use bounty hunters or fisher ones. Maybe if I make one I'll make a few. I think they would be hot sellers?

mindwarped

Mar 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all coils are interchangeable! I would check with First Texas before! If it is the same frequency its OK perhaps but if it is a mismatch in frequency it will not work!

OP
OP
W

woodknack

Feb 2, 2015
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all coils are interchangeable! I would check with First Texas before! If it is the same frequency its OK perhaps but if it is a mismatch in frequency it will not work!
Ya I understand that. I should have said fisher f5 coils.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greek series Teknetics will work as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions