Hot Rockin

Greenie
Aug 21, 2016
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brand new to Metal detecting and waiting for delivery from Amazon of my Land Ranger Pro.

I need help pointing me in the right direction for accessories.

First I would like a coil cover. I have searched but not seeing anything saying it will fit the Land Ranger Pro.
Is that detector/ cover sold under different names and interchangeable?

Can someone give me the top 2 or 3 places to buy accessories from?

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The LRP comes with 2 coils depending on configuration and where you bought it. 8in concentric or 11 inch DD. They are both standard among many First Texas detectors (Fisher..Bounty Hunter..Teknetics). So just buy any Fisher or Teknetics 11in DD or 8in concentric coil cover and you will be all set.

Only the older Bounty Hunters 8in concentric coil have a different cover....so stay away from those.

These should work...all TNET vendors.

11inch

Fisher 11" Bi-Axial DD coil cover

Teknetics 11 Biaxial Coil Cover (T2 / Fisher / BH) for Sale- Kellyco

8 inch...

Bounty Hunter 8" Spider Coil Cover (New Models) | Coil Covers | MetalDetectors.com

Bounty Hunter 8" Solid Coil Cover | Coil Covers | MetalDetectors.com

Bounty Hunter 8 Spider Coil Cover (New Models) for Sale- Kellyco

Bounty Hunter 8 Solid Coil Cover for Sale- Kellyco

☠ Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to see some tests of the LRP with a large coil. I'll bet it won't be long given the increasing popularity of this model. It would be interesting to see how much, if any, depth would be gained from say a 15" coil designed with this detector in mind. That's an accessory I'd be interested in myself. I'm relatively new to the hobby myself, but I'm already surprised at the lack of custom accessories for machines in general, like more varied universal shafts, arm supports (tell me you couldn't think of some wicked designs), handles, etc.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason you have not (and probably will not) see such accessories is that BH decided to stick with the "push-in" style coil instead of the screw-on style that the Teknetics and Fisher detectors have. A terrible marketing decision IMO...although it is functional.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread