Whites coil question, D2 10 inch DD coil or the Super 12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im just trying to figure out what coil I should upgrade to , briefly I still have the old reliable whites dfx detector and would like to get one of these coils , from what I understand other than the size the difference is in the severe to low moderate grounds, please tell me if theres anything more you can add before I make a decision, happy hunting

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had when I was using my v3i started out with the d2 great coil, then got the 950 eclipse naw didn't like it, I then got a 6x8 sef coil loved it & from there bought the 10x12 & the 12x15 sef coils they turn any machine into a real good detector better then stock I noticed the 10x12 sef I was less prone to EMI,better on the sand beaches,Better separation aswell is definitely recommend them to anyone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread