I have up to 25000$ i need a perfect ground detector with 3d analyzer

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It may need a little work - but for $25,000 it will get you to well over 66 feet

IMAG002.JPG

Check with Kellyco. They offer units that they claim to produce unbelievable results. I have no knowledge of the truth in these claims.

Depth range from 2-100 feet. Increased depth to 200+ feet, depending on target size. Extremely accurate meter as well as a Lighted Target Response to buried targets, i.e. Gold bars, coins, coin caches, etc. Comes with built-in rechargeable battery.

Ground Penetrating Locators - Kellyco Metal Detectors

Last edited:

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking for a perfect and professional with very specific detailed detector that show under ground up to 20 m ...any suggestions??

Good luck to you

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One has to realize, that to have a spare $25,000 didn't come from from asking dumb questions.

internet-trolls-mental-disorder.jpg
"I'll just post one time and watch the fun""

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything over a meter down you are getting into ground penetrating radar/magnetometer range. Even then its more some one dug here in the past type situation. Perhaps if you shared more details of what you are looking for some one on here can offer up better suggestions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread