The Perfect Feature

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
I was browsing detectors on Walmart, and they had one of those import cheapies for $5o. Ok, so what?
It came with a "free" shovel.Ooookay?
The shovel had a bottle opener!
Just think, the perfect attachment, when you are out in the heat, in the middle of a vast field, dying for refreshment. Voila! Take out your bottle of liquid joy, pop it open on your shovel, and bliss.
Everyone knows, detectorists use bottles, as they hate digging aluminum cans and tabs. which transfers over. Bottles are also invisible to your detector, so as to not cause falsing, and you can use the cap to test your machines discrimination and sensitivity. If you are too far out to pack it out, buried glass is non toxic. Inert.
I think we should start a movement to give the inventor a medal. Also, a writing campaign to all the detector manufacturers on earth, insisting they install this wonderful new feature on ALL detectors!
I can think of no other feature on a metal detector that could make me happier than this one could, and just think of all the positive reviews!
Its time we stood together for something. As someone or other once said, "A Man has to believe in something, and I believe I'll have another beer"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread