mabey it aint a waste a time?

crow12c

Aug 8, 2009
went out to the place I said there was a barn that we knew nothing about, didnt have time to jump start the tractor and scrape so I just too my BH over and made a few sweeps, I might be close to the location of what ever structure it was cause I found these only about 4-5" deep, I found no broken glass mason jars so, these musta just been lying around, my Stepfather hunted allota areas on this big farm but never this one, mabey he should of, but then I wouldnt be finding nuttin. the claim that there is burried coins on the place is starting to look more promising, these coins date 41-45-52 so they aint what Im looking for, it aint the cache but its a start,

Attachments

• rsz_coins_002.jpg
    rsz_coins_002.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,158
  • rsz_coins_003.jpg
    rsz_coins_003.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,155

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Crow12c:

Wow, finding three half dollars in a short time is amazing. Nothing wrong
with that BH. Keep - a - looking!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just how far apart where the 3 1/2 dollars? You may be on to something right there.

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Keep looking! What you've found so far would be worth MY time..so definitely, in my opinion, you're not wasting time!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you're close! Might be coins scattered by plowing etc.

Like I always detecting is like Christmas, everytime you dig it's like opening a present! You just don't know if you're getting a shiny new bike or just a pair of socks!!!!

digincali

Mar 5, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Elite 2200
Really nice finds! Don't let people get you down about the BH. There is an old saying that a poor craftsman blames his tools. The real problem with the bounty hunter is some of the people who buy them. That is to say that a high degree of people who buy entry level equipment have neither the passion or the patients to succeed at the hobby. You obviously do. As many people in this forum will tell you, its all about research and persistence (and a little luck helps sometimes). Any time spent perfecting the craft with your BH will pay off if and when you decide to upgrade. Again nice finds and happy hunting.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
keep on truckin crow. maybe u finda sumpin.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any day spent outside doing something is better than a day spent locked up in a house on a computer depressing yourself with all the bad juju going around.Unless of course you,re on Tnet!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul, what part of the country you in?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread