Nazi Gold

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hi Fellows

Is there anybody here that know the two guy on this TV documentary here? I would like to know if they found the Nazi cache

Thanks

Architecad

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
they were smart enough to use runes-- something modern man knows nothing about.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
starsplitter said:
I've read so much about Nazi gold/treasure it makes my head spin. I saw your video clip before. Great story. Some of the stories are ludicrous. Others make no sense - plenty of Nazis in the know survived the war. Another problem is so much evidence was buried in reams and reams of documents - almost all of it written in German. They were not stupid people - I doubt they wrote down much of anything. I have no doubt that there is Nazi treasure still out there - maybe even some large hoards. Good luck.

but look the metal detector used for one of those guys in the video, who going to detect a hoard with it?

Arch

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
One of the guys in that video is Edward Gregor. As far as I know the gold has not been found.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salvor6 said:
One of the guys in that video is Edward Gregor. As far as I know the gold has not been found.
That is a old show the video is about he said 50 million dollars today its properly worth double that if not more Dd60

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most stuff about Nazi gold is just myth.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not going to that country to search for treasures. Best of luck to all of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread