Spanish Treasure Mines-Archival Documents

Pawel

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2004
Dear Sir,

I am an independent researcher and I have a great collection of archival documents related to the Spanish gold and and silver mines, presidios and missions in the Utah, Texas, Arixona and New Mexico territory. I have found these documents in Spanish archives like Archivo General de Indias in Seville and Simancas. If you think you could have any interest in such documents, feel free to contact me.

With respect,

Pawel T. Nowak
[email protected]

Tratt

May 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This topic was ages ago, but did the documents contain any names by chance? Names of people who knew about the mine locations? I'd like to know them. Also good to know in which states the mines/people were.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
This topic was ages ago, but did the documents contain any names by chance? Names of people who knew about the mine locations? I'd like to know them. Also good to know in which states the mines/people were.
Why do new members drag up dated posts? If the contact info is dead, the thread is also dead. It clogs up the new posts which most members do not like. If the poster is still a member just send him a PM .

Frank...
hot cat 2.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning Frank: sure looks like you need to join me for coffee in the patio. A posted topic that is still held on open file is still of value to the one interested, otherwise the staff would drop it..

Personally , I often go back many years to a subject and find data that is very valid and useful for me.

As for not clogging up the new posts, then just don't respond to them.

Ready for a hot refill my friend?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. find a boyfriend for your kitty, it may calm her down.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
G'morning Frank: sure looks like you need to join me for coffee in the patio. A posted topic that is still held on open file is still of value to the one interested, otherwise the staff would drop it..

Personally , I often go back many years to a subject and find data that is very valid and useful for me.

As for not clogging up the new posts, then just don't respond to them.

Ready for a hot refill my friend?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. find a boyfriend for your kitty, it may calm her down.

Hay, thanks for the coffee, but the point is he apparently tried the address and internet connection and they were outdated which usually means that the OP is gone. He could have tried a PM if the OP is still listed. When he answered a dead post he moved it to the live posts at the top. I usually don't look at the date of the post so I trip over these dead posts. I know others don't like the dragged up dead posts. There use to be a warning that the post was old, I don't know if it still exists. There use to be a member that loaded the top with dead posts. He isn't here any more!
Most people here try to help out others and when you go to that effort only to find out that they have exerted futile effort, it is kind of discouraging. Just my opinion, but I think it is shared by quite a few others. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the thread is 9 years old and the original poster only made 6 posts, it's pretty safe to safe he is long gone. Even a simple google search of the person's name shows report after report on how they are a scam artist, so there's no point in wanting to contact him at all.

It always amazes me how many people refuse to do the easiest bits of research on their own.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I agree with Frank. I know of one member that would reply to the oldest posts just to aggrivate me.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little simple reading on this site would have also disclosed the OP to be a repeated scammer!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions