Old family House cache in Mexico City.... Great story

• Thread starter tozzidremingtreasures
  • Start date
T

tozzidremingtreasures

Hello there, im new in this forum. This is the story of my family house in Mexico City. This house use to belong to Maria Felix the actress and and was bought by my great grandfather, this house had secret passages and they said that a net of underground tunnel connected it to other houses and a church ( they say chucho el roto famous bandolero used those tunnels) unfortunately my great granfather died because of alzhaimer (however its written) leaving a lot of bills to pay and a big mansion to support. He was a mason and had a lot of secrets, was very close to politicians and the mexican president at that time. Well Ill get to the several points I want to mention:

1.- the house is located in tlalpan south mexico city and had a big arch in the garden which they said that the wagons use to pass trough there to enter mexico city. A lot of silver coins from 1840 where found in the garden by the gardener ( who know how many coins he stole, 28000sqm of garden)

2.- Our neighbors where about to sell their big house cause they where broke so they went ahead to fix the fountain and found all the floor of tha fountain full of gold coins and jewels including a ring of MAXIMILIANO, since then on the traditional posadas they used to put a gold coin in the pinata for a couple of years.

3.- Another neighbor found a secret room remodeling the kitchen with a barril of golden coins.

4.- My mon from her room she used to see from under a tree in the garden blue flames or something like that comming out from there at night. Anyone with a little bit of curiosity and knowledge would understand that it could be because something is burried there ( Not a ghost)

So this house was paradise for me, but gues what????? my grandmother was superticious and sold the house and nobody took the time to search for what i think where burried caches. At that time I was 9 years old so there wasnt much i could do. The house was sold and bought by this guy that later on contructed a condominium in the garden with a bunch of houses. where did he get the money to build the condominium? did they found anything while building the condominium? has a cache been recovered?? this are all answers i dont know but that i would really ask current owner of the house.

I still live with anger because of the bad managing of the estates inhereted, the abstinence in looking for a cache and specially mad because all the collection of relics found by my ggf in his numerous trips to his ranches and lands where thrown away by my grandmother because she was superticious....... can you imagine the frustration i feel every time i think about this. I just wish i could have been older to do something.

What do you think?? should i go talk to the owner and see whats up, or try to get his permision to search in the garden???

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
I would explain that my grandfather used to live there and you have fond memories of the place.. ask if you could metal detect there... I wouldn't mention barrels of gold being found ;D :-X ;)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=tozzidremingtreasuresdate=1155634549]

HOLA: that happened all to often, I have a similar one in Urique with the same problem. EM me

[email protected]
[email protected]

At the start of the rev. a wealthy land owner converted all of his cattle and land holdings into cash/coins. He buried a chest full in the patio and left for Mexico city with the other, he never returned ?? His Daughter told me were it should be, but the house is now in the centre of the town and has new owners, sheesh..

Tropical Tramp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread